Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they going to bail on the Immortal storyline seen as how nobody approve.

I just generally don't approve of Bischoff

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Creative team. And there seems to be a lot of disapproval. I'm pretty ambivalent myself, but I didn't want Jeff to turn. Angle might have been a better choice

·
Registered
205 Posts
TNA Has Bailed On A Lot of Things This Year Before They Reach Any Potential...Top Ten Rankings I'm Looking At You...

So Maybe Immortal Will Lead Nowhere And They May Just Abort it Over Night...

·
Registered
549 Posts
What Immortal needs is a good hate feud between Hardy and one of the faces, I'm just not feeling any emotional intensity from this angle so far

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
they will, they bailed the 2 month hyped top 10 system claiming it was to avoid a nº1 contender tournament and then went right ahead with the tournament

they dropped the kurt hunting down the top 10 contenders

they dropped the kurt retiring

they dropped the team 3D feud just to bring it back out of nowhere (though this time its been build up properly... kudos to tna for doing an angle properly)

dont be surprised if inmortal is dropped, i like heel hardy but kurt would have been better for the role, kurt could pull a heel better, you can see jeff still struggles for some promos, that's why you plan an angle with time

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long before Jeff turns face again? My idea would be to have a long title reign (which I hope can be done without Immortal) and then Matt Hardy will come in (ok, I need some confirmation on this. I imagine Jeff will have got him a contract) and get him back to his wonted way

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
To be honest Jeff hardy is way better a Heel alone.Then a Heel with those Goons. Which is seems like he is all ready alone now as a Heel which is good.

I dont even pay attention to those idiots. Its blowing my fucking mind how terrible hogan has become and eric. Acting is beyond joke. The things they say dont even make sense.

Dixie was like i get my company back u never signed a contract bla bla. Hogans like dixie thats not fair thats not fair. Have you seen the ratings. First off he sounded like a whinny bitch Not a heel what so ever.

Second ratings even joking that is not funny .

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
on top of that NO ONE IN WRESTLING wants to see MMA. A lot of wrestling fans love MMA im sure. But they go watch it.They dont watch pro wrestling to see idiots dressed up in MMA gear.

That storyline is beyond stupid.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
No need for Immortal, have Hardy, Jarrett and Abyss as heels on their own and fortune as the heel stable. It seems Immortal is just there as an excuse for Hogan to be involved amd having almost every heel in the company in one stable is silly.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The only chance of Immortal ending before it's scheduled to end (which is rumoured to be Lockdown) is if the company got rebooted. With the current situation, there's no chance in hell for that to happen. However, expect some swerves, Russo finishes and more swerves until it's over.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Immortal will not end any time soon. Why? Because Hogan and Bischoff are involved in it. They arent going to scrap a group that features themselves in a prominent position. This is something they are going to ride out no matter what...they'll just start adding/dropping members every week NWO-style when it becomes stale.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Most interesting thing going in TNA by far is the Immortal/Fortune stable, so I sure as hell hope not.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts