Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will there

and if so who would win each match in your opinion

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
If Rock/Cena face eachother again, I could probably see Cena coming out on top as it probably wouldn't be at Wrestlemania.

If Brock/Cena were to face off again, I'd probably go and say Brock would win, maybe not by pinning but by literally destroying him more than what we actually saw at Extreme Rules.

I'd much prefer to see Brock/Cena again than Rock/Cena though to be honest as I like the unpredictability that Brock seems to bring to the table.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I'm honestly not even close to being interested in another Rock/Cena feud. I'd like to see The Rock feud with someone else. I'd much rather see a Rock/Lesnar feud, although after the way they did Brock at Extreme Rules that probably won't happen.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There isn't any point in having another Rock/Cena feud, but i am sure that Cena is bitching and crying to vince and others to fight The Rock next year at WM and win, i am sure cause Cena is a pathetic dude as there was no point of him beating Lesnar at E-R, Lesnar had just returned and is an ex UFC champion, so what was the point in going over him?
Now many fans will feel that Lesnar is just another talent in the roster, bad move by the wwe!!
Personally i would like to see The Rock/Lesnar at next year's WM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.