Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?or is that what bragging rights is for now but wwe had the 5 on 5 matchlast ear and bragging rights was last year thoughts on this?

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
I can see them doing it. It's tradition after all. Also, WWE hasn't even attempted to built up much else besides the mainevents and Santino/Sheamus.

Maybe we'll see Team Sheamus vs Team Morrison or Team Alberto Del Rio vs Team Rey.

Whatever the case may be, I'm not interested.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
It would be nice because that is the concept of a "Survivor Series." There should be at least one.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I can see them doing it. It's tradition after all. Also, WWE hasn't even attempted to built up much else besides the mainevents and Santino/Sheamus.

Maybe we'll see Team Sheamus vs Team Morrison or Team Alberto Del Rio vs Team Rey.

Whatever the case may be, I'm not interested.
Something could lead from a 5 on 5 match though, a turn or a break up of the team. Could help spawn a few new angles.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Have a bunch of normal matches but take the face winners vs the heel winners in one last elimination match. Similiar to several years ago when there were multiple elimination matches and then the winners put against each other in one final match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts