• no

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems that every week Ryder gets pushed more and more , even on raw they actually called him the internet champion.
do you guys think the WWE will officially make the IC official and maybe even have him defend it next week on NIGHT of Champions

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Looks a lot better than the wwe title, so yeah why not?!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I dont see the purpose of such Belt, representing the Internet? I dont mind i just dont see the point. If so such Champions will never rise above and if lose some of it's fanbase for they are biased and lost in fog.

I really like Ryder more then to be where he is at, i wanna see him rise or get a chance to rise and prove himself.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
Hopefully not, there's enough titles already. The IC and US titles have no prestige any more, they should focus on making those two relevannt before they even think about introducing a new belt.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
No, and even if it ever happened the first guy to hold it officially should be Chris Jericho not Zack Ryder. Jericho's been working the internet since the mid 90's and was one of the first guys if not the first guy with an online presence @ chrisjericho.com.

http://www.chrisjericho.com/

·
Registered
478 Posts
Zack Ryder will defend the internet championship at WM28 in a triple threat match against The Star Wars Kid and the Chocolate Rain guy

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Only if Ryder never losses the championship title ("ITS NOT A BELT"- Cm Punk)

I would buy a replica in a heartbeat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts