Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
And if so, who would you like to see? A week ago, my answer would have been the Bellas. Now its Eve.
Not in a PG era. Natalya I guess. Not really a huge fan of any of the Divas right now.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Maxine, Beth and Natalya.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
AJ or Eve.(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIES)

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
It seems like the WWE is getting slightly edgier. And I would imagine a Playboy cover would be pretty good publicity. I personally think it will happen within a few years.
Being on the cover and in the magazine are two different stories. I could see a cover but not in the actual magazine.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
No respect for anyone saying AJ. That is borderline peadophilia. She has no tits and looks about 12. Please.

AJ does not look anything like a 12 year old. She looks lower to mid 20's to me. Maybe you are looking at her clothes which might be considered by some as too young for her age. But she would be HOT in Playboy.

Unless their contracts specifically says no posing in men's magazines how could WWE stop any of them from posing in Playboy?

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
No respect for anyone saying AJ. That is borderline peadophilia. She has no tits and looks about 12. Please.
But she's 25 years old. How is that borderline pedophilia?

Note: Not saying I wanna see her in playboy because I'm not a fan.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You're a dumbass. She's older than most people posting on here. It's not borderline pedophilia unless you are a closet pedophile. Only a pedo would think a grown woman looks 12. She doesn't look 12 to me at all.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
AJ does not look anything like a 12 year old. She looks lower to mid 20's to me. Maybe you are looking at her clothes which might be considered by some as too young for her age. But she would be HOT in Playboy.

Unless their contracts specifically says no posing in men's magazines how could WWE stop any of them from posing in Playboy?
She's pretty but she doesn't have the kind of body I'd want to see in Playboy. You can imagine what she looks like just fine without clothing now. Someone with a body like Eve, Layla, or the Bellas would be a far more acceptable answer. What about Kaitlyn or Natalya?

Some women with tits and ass please.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
As soon as Linda McMahon's political career is over, we'll see a WWE diva in playboy again. I'd expect it to be in the run up to the next Wrestlemania after she officially retires from politics.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts