Wrestling Forum banner

Will the WWE ever acknowledge Taker/McCool & McIntyre/Tiffany?

• Yes they'll acknowledge both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Taker/McCool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only McIntyre/Tiffany

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They won't acknowledge either

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think the WWE will ever acknowledge these relationships on-air?

I can't really see them acknowledging the Taker/McCool relationship unless Taker returns the ABA/Big Evil gimmick.

The McIntyre/Tiffany relationship seems more likely to be acknowledged in my eyes.

But what do you think?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I voted no, however, they will make reference to McCool... during Undertaker's Hall of Fame speech.

For the McIntyre/Tiffany relationship to be acknowledged, she'd have to return from suspension. I'll re-evaluate then.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
No. But I think Taker/McCool might let it show if there's a big blowout after Taker's retirement match. No sense in acknowledging Drew/Tiffany because neither is interesting enough for it to matter.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Taker / McCool doesn't need to happen. Whole point of a valet/girlfriend/whatever, is to make the superstar more credible or over. Taker doesn't need that. And unless McCool starts dressing like a goth (unlikely due to the current character of American scene girl with Layla), it'd only happen with an American Badass / Big Evil gimmick and she'd just be a Sara 2.0

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Unless The Undertaker somehow becomes ABA again (I loved ABA, my Fave incarnation of Taker tbh), I doubt they'd reference his marriage to Michelle.

If WWE don't fire Tiffany, Then there is a chance there of Drew/Tiffanys marriage being made into a storyline on WWE TV. I think it would give Tiff something to do if they turned her, All i remember her for is wearing skirts and being a GM for ECW for like a couple months.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Look how long it took them to acknowledge HHH/Stephanie lol. We could be waiting a while. I could see them acknowledging McIntyre/Tiffany but not Taker/McCool. The Deadman has a wife? Ummmmmmm, :no:

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
maybe McItyre and Tiffany but It's Undertaker i mean he's a supermnatural being apparently why would they he is married to the top female wrestler who is a normal pretty girl i think if taker gets a chance to break kayfabe like a HOF or Retirement Speach he will mention her

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Look how long it took them to acknowledge HHH/Stephanie lol. We could be waiting a while. I could see them acknowledging McIntyre/Tiffany but not Taker/McCool. The Deadman has a wife? Ummmmmmm, :no:
I'm pretty sure HHH/Steph were kayfabe married before they were actually married. ?_?

I can definitely see them matching up Drew and Tiffany. Drew can't get over on his own, so pairing him with a valet is a plausible option.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
but after trips and steph were married in 2003 they always teased the two being together during scenes they were in together go watch the McMahon Triple H segments from 2007

1 - 11 of 11 Posts