Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I can't stand The Shield I do feel like it would make sense to have these two forces collide. Lesnar pretty much gives them purpose and I think he is the best person that I could see The Shield destroy. I never cared for the others, but for some reason I would love to see Lesnar get his ass handed to him by none other than my least favorite trio of stars behind The New Day, The Shield. Perhaps they kick his ass prior to eventually dropping the title?

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Without a clear Roman heel turn, no way will it happen. They aren't going to make it look like face Roman needs help from two other top guys to beat Brock. It would be very counterproductive booking. Now if they turn him heel and don't mind lowering Seth and Dean to playing second fiddle to Roman then it's a possibility.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I would love a heel Shield reunion. They could do something we haven't seen before, like instituting a freebirds rule for the universal championship. All three members could defend and win dirty thanks to interference from the their fellow Shield members. Rollins could once again end the group but this time by turning face. There'd be so much poetry to Rollins ending an all-time great stable twice with both heel and face turns.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Personally, I would fucking love that cos I love The Shield and I hate Brock, lol. Seeing them destroy him would make me so happy.

But for real, I don't see it happening at all. Mainly cos I doubt Brock would let it happen.

·
Baby Yoda
30,145 Posts
Why would you want to embarrass the shield by putting them in the ring with a legit star?
These geeks couldn't lace Brock, Cena, Batista or Orton's boots.

The Uso's wouldn't be a tag team, if one of those four came up with Roman.

Sucks for Batista and Orton that they drew Cena, both would have coasted to FOTC if geeks like Roman and Balor were competition.

Personally, I would fucking love that cos I love The Shield and I hate Brock, lol. Seeing them destroy him would make me so happy.

But for real, I don't see it happening at all. Mainly cos I doubt Brock would let it happen.
Broid should bury them all.

That's what the people demand of The Beast :brock

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Get over the Shield already, they're gone. Seth is much better on his own without the Lunatic Cringe or Sufferin Succotash dragging him down.

Plus, we get to see Roman get beat up weekly, I ain't complaining.

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Since the Shield split Brock has went up against Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns now... and defeated them all. So I say that match has already been done :p

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Big Dog can and will beat Lesnar alone at Wrestlemania 34. Believe that. As he said "I am the only one who can beat Brock Lesnar".

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would love a heel Shield reunion. They could do something we haven't seen before, like instituting a freebirds rule for the universal championship. All three members could defend and win dirty thanks to interference from the their fellow Shield members. Rollins could once again end the group but this time by turning face. There'd be so much poetry to Rollins ending an all-time great stable twice with both heel and face turns.
"The shield" gimmick has been sadly ruined, as Roman Reigns took it. The music is Roman's, not The Shield's. The funny vest is Roman's, not the shield. There'd be no distinguishing.

I mean, it's possible to go somewhere else, but the classic shield is blemished by Roman's lack of gimmick change from it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I couldn't care less about the Shield either way anymore and purely for the reason that Reigns still uses their music

he should have changed as Rollins and Ambrose did so that in a couple/few years time when they inevitably get back together, the music hits and everyone goes crazy

instead no one will care
Exactly..

DUN-NUNT... DUN-NUNT... DUN-NUNT... DUN-NUNT-NUNT.. "BOOOOOOOOOOOO"

It's like an automated reaction.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get over the Shield already, they're gone. Seth is much better on his own without the Lunatic Cringe or Sufferin Succotash dragging him down.

Plus, we get to see Roman get beat up weekly, I ain't complaining.
I was never a fan of the Shield and I have made that clear over the years. However, I think it makes perfect sense at this point because of the history of all three men and Lesnar. They've all had matches, but we've never seen the Shield attack Lesnar. I think it would have been a great way to open Raw next week. Just completely throw the show upside down.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello I think if The Shield reunite it should be for a special occasion not just for current universal title picture.

Otherwise when the WWE decide they need reunite The Shield for a big storyline, some people will think been there done that seen it before.

So it needs to be Special !

Yours

Farhan

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,760 Posts
They shouldn't reunite Shield for next 5 years at all. And i really dislike the times they've teased a reunion in Survivor series n so on.

I wouldn't mind if they had reunion down the road but they dont even have patience to wait.

As for OP's question: I hope not.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts