Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am new to this forum.

I started to watch wwe in 2005, and quit watching 2008.

But i have started watching again (the new episodes of raw) and i have also started to watch old raw episodes of the attitude era.

But my question is that has The Rock returned full time or will he have a match just at Wrestlemania and that's it?

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wrestlemania, then hes off to Hollywood once more
What?! He goes on says to raw and he said"i will never leave" damn. He said on twitter that he will be on
Code:
survivor series
So
Code:
survivor series
and WrestleMania 28 and then he just goes back to Hollywood?

Man, i am disappointed i actually thought he would ditch Hollywood for Wrestling, but it seems i was wrong. :/

Well now i won't be watching WrestleMania 28 though...

·
Banned
61 Posts
Don't let The Rock ruin Wrestlemania for you. The card is in all likleyhood going to have CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Christian and many others. If we're lucky we may even see HHH, Undertaker and Chris Jericho in action.

It's not like it's going to be a one-match show.

·
Registered
486 Posts
He's never gonna come back to WWE for good. He will be on Raw leading up to Mania but after that, who knows. I heard his matches with Cena might be a best 2 out of 3 so he could be showing up to two PPV's after Mania

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
What?! He goes on says to raw and he said"i will never leave" damn. He said on twitter that he will be on
Code:
survivor series
So
Code:
survivor series
and WrestleMania 28 and then he just goes back to Hollywood?

Man, i am disappointed i actually thought he would ditch Hollywood for Wrestling, but it seems i was wrong. :/

Well now i won't be watching WrestleMania 28 though...
Tell me, would YOU? Would YOU ever do that?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I highly doubt it, he's making far too much money doing other stuff for him to waste time on pro-wrestling.

·
Registered
935 Posts
No, he won't return full time, but he'll likely work a part time schedule after Mania, similar to what Austin does now, except he might work some matches, since he isn't suffering from injuries like Austin is.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Makes no sense for him to stay around full time. He's done a pretty good job of burying the entire roster in his twitter promos/rants not to mention when he's actually got a microphone in the middle of the ring. So he'd pretty much put the roster back as a distant second to him, killing any credibility they might have. Even when Cena goes over.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
He will wrestle at least once guaranteed, perhaps 3 at most. He's got a somewhat successful career in hollywood and won't pass up the chance to make millions more by taking part in movies.

The more time wrestlers spend in the ring, the more likely the odds of ending up injured like Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold, Edge, etc increase

·
Registered
935 Posts
Makes no sense for him to stay around full time. He's done a pretty good job of burying the entire roster in his twitter promos/rants not to mention when he's actually got a microphone in the middle of the ring. So he'd pretty much put the roster back as a distant second to him, killing any credibility they might have. Even when Cena goes over.
Yeah, it would be awful to the have the rest of the roster seem a distant second to one man, who is out on his own with no equal. Good thing that hasn't been happening the last 6 years or anything.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Not his fault that the roster is shit.

·
Registered
450 Posts
True...the Rock would overshadow the entire roster, even if he lost to everyone. Way too much charisma for the current product.

the Rock is bigger than wrestling and has transcended it. No need for him to come back and work with a bunch of jabronis

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
vince mcmahon said that rock will work in some of the PPVs after WM 28 .. it's even rumored that he and cena will have a rematch at summerslam 2012

so i guess we will see more of The Rock after mania 28 :)

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
I think people are forgetting that he's getting up there in age of course he keeps himself in phenomenal shape but his window for a full time return has passed, however he made the right decision and got out while he could and gave us a lot of great memories while he was around, that's all that matters and no one can deny he's one of the all time greats.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts