Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he should. It doesn't have to be 8 years like what Shawn did, but he should give us one more year. It's not like this guy is 50. He doesn't even have to have a full schedule. Do I think it will happen? Unfortunately, only time has this answer.

·
Banned
265 Posts
hmmm lets see make millions on acting and having fun.

or travel every day for a whole year, maybe breaking less then a million for it.

·
Wrestling is better while drinking
1,888 Posts

or travel every day for a whole year, maybe breaking less then a million for it.
Pretty much this. Rock isn't going to be wrestling full time or anything near it. I wouldn't be shocked if WM is his last match ever.

·
Registered
511 Posts
If we didn't see him in the ring leading up to Wrestlemania this year then "no". Even though if he would just show up at Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam, and Survivor Series PPVs with a little video sent in that would be cool.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
who knows ?

people said that rock would never return to wwe .. but he did and hosted WM

people said that rock will only stay for WM 27 then go and never wrestle again .. well rock is gonna wrestle cena at mania 28

people said that rock will only show up at wm 28 and wrestle there and leave .. but rock confirmed he is gonna be at SS and wwe is advertising him wrestling .. hell vince said Rock will be on other ppvs after WM 28

so who knows what to expect

if rock returns to wrestling , then he is gonna get a fitting schedule , you could see him on raw but not on house shows and international world tours .. like the Rockstar life hogan had in WCW

it'll just be raw and the ppvs

i hope he does return , although it's HIGHLY unlikely

·
Old School
4,783 Posts

I'm pretty sure Cena makes well over a million. Rock would get, at the very least, two mill. If he loves wrestling as much as he says he does, he'd take the pay cut. It's a matter of whether or not he wants to actually return.

·
King James
24,646 Posts
Hell no Rock isn't coming back to wrestle full time for 8 more years. If I was Rock at 40 years old with a career in movies I wouldn't come back to wrestle full-time.

I say Rock wrestles special attraction matches until he's inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

·
Registered
621 Posts
umm no rock has been gone way too long shawn was gone much shorter time and the rock is makin bucks elsewhere too!!

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
I'm pretty sure Cena makes well over a million. Rock would get, at the very least, two mill. If he loves wrestling as much as he says he does, he'd take the pay cut. It's a matter of whether or not he wants to actually return.
You're talking about pretty substantial paycut. Like a 10 to 15 million dollar paycut for a much crappier job. Hollywood actor just is a better job than wrestling. More money, more fame, better pay, better work schedule, less dangerous.

Enjoy what you actually get from the Rock because he's only doing it for the fans.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Rock isn't passionate about wrestling anymore. He's not coming back for more than a handful of matches for the rest of time.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
He'll never comeback full time or even close to it and shouldn't, he has a far better life as a actor and it is less of a risk. More time with family, not working every day of the year, and won't his body through abuse.

·
Registered
604 Posts
As long as the movie offers are there he won't. But I bet he has enough put away that he'll only appear every now and then just to feed his own ego.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
It'd be cool. Having someone of his status putting over younger talent. I just hope people don't go mad when he picks up some wins saying 'eurgh his ego is sooo big'. He'll need to win some matches, otherwise he'll lose all credibility.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
I never wanna see Rock get pinned by Cena let alone miz truth jomo and the rest. Fuck that shit. On topic I would mark out to see Rock as champ again. But I doubt it will happen.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
He'll never comeback full time or even close to it and shouldn't, he has a far better life as a actor and it is less of a risk. More time with family, not working every day of the year, and won't his body through abuse.
You haven't heard? Apparently none of that matters because as long as you're a wrestler then you owe it to the fans to stick around forever, if you don't then you don't really love the business.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts