Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I doubt it, Hollywood stars go through barren years of earning a few million to some years of earning tens of millions, even Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt went through this, the Rock is not really going to be earning 10s of millions for movies every year.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Vince has about 800 million in shares he can not really sell without relinquishing more control of his company.
The rock has 150 million liquid dollars he can spend any time.
The rock is already richer than vince.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Even if he does, so what?Does Rock intend to buy WWE from Vince or something?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Forbes lists Vince McMahon's net worth as 1.2 billion. Even Tom Cruise's net worth is "only" 500 million. So I highly doubt The Rock will be richer than Vince.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Vince has about 800 million in shares he can not really sell without relinquishing more control of his company.
The rock has 150 million liquid dollars he can spend any time.
The rock is already richer than vince.
I don't think that's how it works

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
You never know....He could do some wise investments. How much did Dre make after investing in beats? If he's doing just movies it's highly unlikely he'll pass Vince but.... anything can happen in the world wrestling federation!

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Rock seems like a guy who could start some sort of business, like a work out clothing brand, that could sky rocket in popularity.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
one of the things poor people don't understand is that they hear someone is worth billions. they immediately assume they have billions in cash. they don't understand their billions is tied up in their companies shares, and if they sold that they'd lose control of their companies. sometimes, if the company isn't making money they don't get a lot of cash. obviously they aren't ever hurting (salary, bonus, executive perks) but McMahon doesn't make as much money as the rock does IN CASH every year.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
one of the things poor people don't understand is that they hear someone is worth billions. they immediately assume they have billions in cash. they don't understand their billions is tied up in their companies shares, and if they sold that they'd lose control of their companies. sometimes, if the company isn't making money they don't get a lot of cash. obviously they aren't ever hurting (salary, bonus, executive perks) but McMahon doesn't make as much money as the rock does IN CASH every year.
Yeah I know Rock makes more money in cash than Vince. I also known that most CEO's money is tied to the company. I think it's funny how Rock makes more money and richer than Steph and HHH.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Yeah I know Rock makes more money in cash than Vince. I also known that most CEO's money is tied to the company. I think it's funny how Rock makes more money and richer than Steph and HHH.
You may know that, but the majority of the people on here don't

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
The Rock is getting older which means that there will be fewer calls to do action movies. The Rock seems to be typecast. He hasn't shown any versatility.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
The Rock is getting older which means that there will be fewer calls to do action movies. The Rock seems to be typecast. He hasn't shown any versatility.
I dunno about that. Rock is HUGE right now.

Schawrzennger and Stallone are still making movies.

I also think Rock is a pretty damn good and versatile actor. He hasn't "shown" much of that - that's true. But I think he'd be capable of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.