Wrestling Forum banner

will the raw gm be announced at WM?

2726 Views 29 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  deseze
do u think they will announce it at wrestlemania? if they wanted a mega swerve, they could reveal it to be the rock(if he is staying in wwe) to allow miz to retain.

Its big, but is it possible? other than that, will it be revealed at WM?
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
They kind of ruined the possibility of it being The Rock on his return in my opinion. I would hope they announce it soon though, it's been dragged on long enough. What better place to reveal who it is than Wrestlemania?

· Registered
1,418 Posts
I can see them announcing that he will be revealed the next night on RAW. Or during the Main Even, yes DURING, and the GM comes out and screws over Cena & the Rock, major heat right there.

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see them announcing that he will be revealed the next night on RAW. Or during the Main Even, yes DURING, and the GM comes out and screws over Cena & the Rock, major heat right there.
kind of like tna BFG, where immortal came out.

· Registered
2,775 Posts
I really hope it gets revealed at WM or the following Raw. Not that I'm pissed that the GM hasn't been revealed yet, but if they do have an actual person in mind, it's about damn time they reveal the identity (I think it's either Shawn Michaels or Stephanie McMahon).

If it is just a prop and really isn't supposed to be anyone....then oh well, it is what it is.

· Joker
698 Posts
Reactions: Len Hughes Presents

· Premium Member
46,612 Posts
Honestly...I don't care. The GM-9000 only distracts & detracts from the show whenever I hear that damn alarm go off. (BTW, how does sending an e-mail cause the lights to flicker and make a noise that I don't recall ever hearing a computer make when E-Mails are received?). I just hate the whole concept and any interest I had in finding out who the GM is has pretty much been flushed out of me.

· Registered
561 Posts
The annonymous GM has ran its course. Yesterday I heard Obama say "and I quote" and I started laughing hella hard. Its done it's job now they need to replace it with an actual person

Potential candidates:

Shane-O-mac. there is probably a 5% chance of that happening.

Stephanie. She has a couple kids and a baby so I highly doubt it

Kevin Nash. wouldn't mind seeing it, he has a good mic skills but its hard to see a 7'0 guy doing it

The Rock. I could see it happening. He might not be on Raw every week but he can cut 5 minute promos via satellite, I could see this getting old fast though

Stone Cold. I feel he's done

Paul Heyman. Would be cool but I don't think he wants to work for anyone especially if HHH is running the back

Vince. I could see it, but he also said last year that the Brett Hart beat down was supposed to be the nail in the coffin for the Mr. Mcmahon character

Michael Cole/Vickie Gurrero. If they can't get anyone "big" these would be the candidates to take over

· Registered
1,941 Posts
As i've previously said in another thread, due to the way the GM spoke with edge (and once again i dont wanna sound racist sorry if it does) he sounded black. Just because of words like 'Dog' etc. And this makes me think its either Theodore long (but cos of his long running FACE status probably not) or someone who did just dissapear but was supposed to be choosing a brand to go to when ECW ended Abraham Washington. People are expecting to see a big name but the GM did mention uncovering his identity would change everything. If it turned out to be someone as probably not well known as abraham it would change things major league. Also i liked him before he dissapeared off the radar!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.