Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WILL FINN BALOR RETURN TO SMACKDOWN OR RAW..
FINN BALOR ONE OF THE MOST DOMINANT WWE NXT CHAMPION WRESTLER... DESERVES A CALL UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.... WHAT DO YOU THINK. STAY ON WWE NXT OR GIVE HIM A SMACKDOWN OR RAW PLACE 馃 HE DESERVES IT 馃憦

Waiting for Kawato
Hopefully not. The stuff he's done in his second NXT run is by far the best stuff he's done in his entire WWE career.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully not. The stuff he's done in his second NXT run is by far the best stuff he's done in his entire WWE career.
I have to agree with his second run and the way he's come bk evan more determined 馃挭 and he's carried that title really well the BALOR vs Kyle was a excellent match...balor for raw new champion he deserves it 馃憦

Registered
I'd love to see Finn Balor return to the main roster and be inserted into the main event. His NXT run has been amazing though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to see Finn Balor return to the main roster and be inserted into the main event. His NXT run has been amazing though.
Deffo agree hes earned his way back to the main roster...

Silly when you keep seeing the likes of Damien priest nothing against him but ys he evan there to play with the miz lol 馃槅 balor for raw

Registered
For his sake, I hope he doesn't. A smiling goof that sometimes becomes a supernatural being isn't something that anyone wants to see.

Registered
It would be better for him if he doesn't. The main roster booking has been god awful for a while now.

Premium Member
I've heard murmurs that he's returning to NXT, but I would like to see him take his current back to the main roster. I think placing him on Monday Night Raw would give the program the shot of adrenaline it sorely needs with the giants holding down the fort in the main event. With an opportunity to put some shine on smaller talent, it could add a bit of balance back into the work rate end of things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts