Wrestling Forum banner

Will The Miz start to get liked?

5833 Views 72 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  Mr. 305 Blaze
I can't stop watching the last 5 minutes of RAW where Miz aced it and out performed everyone by a country mile (level with JBL). He had cheers during his promo, maybe because there was a lot of cena-haters in the audience. But for a guy like The Miz who is a cocky-do-anything-to-win sort of character that's weird, especially to their #1 face Cena. This years RTWM has been a lot more lenient, allowing words such as "ass" and "bitch" on a live show to be said. When a heel is as good on the mic as Miz, and starts making funny jokes, says words such as "ass" they do get liked, it'd be pointless listing many people who have. Similar to Mr Kennedy really, and early John Cena.

So what happens if he gets more and more cheers each week and actually does a Randy Orton and accidentally becomes a top face? I know it's very unrealistic and WWE Booking will do what they can to prevent it, but more and more people are starting to like The Miz. Deserves all of his success.

Inb4mizhaterssaylotsofbullshit.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
3,657 Posts
He got a pop when he attacked cena lol
but yea he will eventually be a huge baby face, a few weeks back when he won the tag titles with cena the crowd was really getting into him, and yea i know a big part of it was probably because he was with cena.

· Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He got a pop when he attacked cena lol
but yea he will eventually be a huge baby face, a few weeks back when he won the tag titles with cena the crowd was really getting into him, and yea i know a big part of it was probably because he was with cena.
Cena wasn't involved much, and yeah that's when I thought Miz will eventually be a face. I can't wait tbh.

· Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He will start being liked when he stops being given undeserved WWE title runs.
Explain to me how they're undeserved? Are you one of the morons who'd prefer a HHH or a Cena to be WWE Champion YET AGAIN? I take it you don't understand the youth movement, and don't understand all Miz has done to get to where he is.

Must be tough to be 12.

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
I think Miz's position as WWE champ may have been given to Mr Kennedy if he was still in the WWE. But Miz if anything should stay a heel for now unless Cena really screws him over at MANIA (storyline wise) Then the feud can continue for a bit.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Explain to me how they're undeserved? Are you one of the morons who'd prefer a HHH or a Cena to be WWE Champion YET AGAIN? I take it you don't understand the youth movement, and don't understand all Miz has done to get to where he is.

Must be tough to be 12.
You kidding me?

Its fucking awesome, I love my life. I just jack off all day.

As for your answer, no, I just think he comes across as completely unbelievable and unrealistic WWE champion. He also looks and acts like a douche, and not in a good way.

10 years ago Miz would be a jobber at best. Its sad how far we have fallen.

He can talk, and thats about it.

Reactions: Das Wunderberlyn

· Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You kidding me?

Its fucking awesome, I love my life. I just jack off all day.

As for your answer, no, I just think he comes across as completely unbelievable and unrealistic WWE champion. He also looks and acts like a douche, and not in a good way.

10 years ago Miz would be a jobber at best. Its sad how far we have fallen.

He can talk, and thats about it.
Oh dear. You're now trying to predict what he would of been 10 years ago? You know nothing, so who are you to judge? You're one of those fans who "hates the PG era" and "wishes we were still in attitude era" and "hates wwe now" but still posts daily on here, sad life ay? On topic, Miz deserves every bit of respect. Rey Mysterio has been WHC, but it's realistic for a 5ft tall mexican with a mask to beat the likes of Batista, Kane etc. Jesus, if wrestling was realistic we'd have Great Khali or Big Show as permanant champions. Get with it, fool.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Is this was 10 years ago, Miz wouldn't even be Miz as we know him today, so trying to figure out what he would be is stupid. It's like saying Stone Cold shouldn't be a star because he was nothing in WCW some years earlier. I'm not comparing Miz to the greatest of all time, but I hope my point is taken.

As for the Miz face turn idea, probably next year. I don't see him turning face until they find a replacement for him as top heel that they're comfortable with. I hope it's not Ziggler. It should be Punk but they obviously don't trust him in that spot even though they should. So until they can establish another top heel, I see them preventing a face turn.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Oh dear. You're now trying to predict what he would of been 10 years ago? You know nothing, so who are you to judge? You're one of those fans who "hates the PG era" and "wishes we were still in attitude era" and "hates wwe now" but still posts daily on here, sad life ay? On topic, Miz deserves every bit of respect. Rey Mysterio has been WHC, but it's realistic for a 5ft tall mexican with a mask to beat the likes of Batista, Kane etc. Jesus, if wrestling was realistic we'd have Great Khali or Big Show as permanant champions. Get with it, fool.
:lmao:lmao Hi Mike.

Do you have some anger issues there buddy?

Dear me you need to start learning that people are going to disagree with you on some things, and chill out.

In my opinion (you realise what one of those is right?), Miz as champion is an utter embarrasment to the state of WWE today.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Miz vs Alberto Del Rio is a future WM main event....

· Registered
6,867 Posts
:lmao:lmao Hi Mike.

Do you have some anger issues there buddy?

Dear me you need to start learning that people are going to disagree with you on some things, and chill out.

In my opinion (you realise what one of those is right?), Miz as champion is an utter embarrasment to the state of WWE today.
That's overdoing it a bit. Aside from the Lawler fiasco, he's been booked as a pretty good champion during this Cena/Rock feud.

· Registered
797 Posts
Since i started watching wrestling again over the past year the miz has been my favourite superstar and i hope when he does turn face he wont lose his edge. I just find him so likeable as a heel and the guy realy is one of the 'must see' superstars, who else takes pictures and puts them on twitter live ? who else cuts promos like him ( Punk is the execption) hes just good at what he does, so he had better nail it when he turns face.

For him to turn face though he needs to have credibility, which it looks like he will get seeing as he isnt facing lawler anymore and doesnt have Alex riley tagging along.

· Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Can we rule out the possiblity of a double switch with Cena and Miz like Austin and Bret Hart all those years ago. The Rock could play a major role in that happening.

I'll be honest, I've never been Miz's biggest fan but he's starting to grow on me every week, last week him without Riley, he was quality.

· Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is this was 10 years ago, Miz wouldn't even be Miz as we know him today, so trying to figure out what he would be is stupid. It's like saying Stone Cold shouldn't be a star because he was nothing in WCW some years earlier. I'm not comparing Miz to the greatest of all time, but I hope my point is taken.

As for the Miz face turn idea, probably next year. I don't see him turning face until they find a replacement for him as top heel that they're comfortable with. I hope it's not Ziggler. It should be Punk but they obviously don't trust him in that spot even though they should. So until they can establish another top heel, I see them preventing a face turn.
Yeah I see your point, I'd personally love Punk to take that role to without people around him all the time. I think ADR is more or less going to be a RAW star after the draft, so why not him? WWE never planned Orton to be a face, and they did a bit to prevent that as well, same could happen to the Miz. Hopefully not though, as I very much enjoy him as a heel at the moment.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.