Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm asking about when Steph, Vince, even Triple H, are all gone, what will WWE's mind set be then? I realize this is mostly up to the new CEO, but is it possible the WWE will towards a different route (the current route being $$$)? I know WWE is a business, plain and simple, but with a more...'open minded' CEO, can we expect a huge difference in, well, everything?

Finally, how much longer will we have the McMachons running the company?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I believe it will continue in the family. Triple H and Stephanie have three daughters, and Shane two sons. They aren't going anywhere, any time soon.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm asking about when Steph, Vince, even Triple H, are all gone, what will WWE's mind set be then? I realize this is mostly up to the new CEO, but is it possible the WWE will towards a different route (the current route being $$$)? I know WWE is a business, plain and simple, but with a more...'open minded' CEO, can we expect a huge difference in, well, everything?

Forever. Steph has kids.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You're talking years down the line man, how can anyone possibly predict that? :lmao

In saying that, I'd imagine the McMahons would have someone in mind beforehand who would carry on what they were doing.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts

One way or another the McMahon's will always run the WWE.

·
Premium Member
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No idea they had kids. Do you think the McMahons would ever be willing to well the WWE?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Who knows what happens, I wouldn't be surprised if the McMahons sold at some point (i'm talking like 20 years) Who knows what will happen w/ the industry. It might always be around, or it might end up fading away. Things change so fast, there is really no way to tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts