Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, it would actually be funny if the crowd chanted that during a promo of John Cena or even a match. Just imagine * Let's go Liz, then the kids and and soccer moms chant lets go Cena.

·
Banned
882 Posts
That really wouldn't be funny at all. But it would show how you Cena haters hate for no good reason than to just hate someone. You people are so childish it's pathetic, and you call Cena bad?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How would that be funny?
It would be funny because I would never imagine that day coming to Cena. But hey he's gotten worse chants. Like "F U Cena" chants. Paper toilet thrown at him. I doubt them chanting Liz, would make him feel bad anyways.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
You guys seriously take this shit way too seriously. How is that funny?

Dumbasses on this forum need to go outside more.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Well even Rock got Die Rocky Die chants, but still that was just his character. This is a part of John Cena the person, not the character.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
That really wouldn't be funny at all. But it would show how you Cena haters hate for no good reason than to just hate someone. You people are so childish it's pathetic, and you call Cena bad?
Seriously agree 100% with you.

WWE is entertainment and John Cena plays a character on TV, this isn't a storyline and this is his personal life.. You don't know this man and to hate him outside the ring is pathetic.

That would truly be low.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seriously agree 100% with you.

WWE is entertainment and John Cena plays a character on TV, this isn't a storyline and this is his personal life.. You don't know this man and to hate him outside the ring is pathetic.

That would truly be low.
Well, I'm sure the WWE would use it as a storyline. Same thing they did with Lawler and his dead mom. I would not be surprised if Cena announced this on the end of tonight's Raw. There has been much much worse things then the crowd chanting Liz.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
that's just low, classless, stupid and disrespectful

It's one thing to hate on a character portrayed in a television program

But to hate on someone who's going through a real life crisis like divorce is just ignorant and shines a bad light on Cena haters because that just means they're hating on him for anything.

Would you like it if a person was laughing at you if you were getting a divorce or your parents were getting divorced?

Now put yourself in Cena's shoes if it did happen, and ten of thousands of people were mocking you when you're going through a rough time.

John Cena in real life is a very caring, respected, down to earth man even though he's a celebrity. Why put him down in a real life situation?

John Cena the character, is cheesy, unfunny, immature, and an all around joke. Make fun of what he does as the character. Not the man.

Pathetic. Have some humility.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It wouldn't be funny at all. Only to a smarky arrogant douche bag prick would find it funny. Cena's personal life has nothing to do with what he does it the ring. Chant "Cena Sucks "Same Old Shit" "You Can't Wrestle" all you want.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.