Wrestling Forum banner

Will Stone Cold be there live tonight?

1330 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Heel
Just wondering if Stone Cold will join us physically on RAW tonight or is it some Live Via Satellite crap in which it's just used as promotion for Tough Enough.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
He'll be there lol. I don't recall the WWE ever advertising the Rock has being there LIVE at Raw last week. They've been advertising Austin for a while on the other hand. WWE is pretty smart because just after putting out a steaming pile of crap last week, this week we get Austin's return to pull us all back in. Hopefully they let him go unscripted. Last time he was clearly heavily scripted and it took away from his performance. If they let him go unscripted you guys will be saying "Rocky who?" by the end of the night.

Hope we get an interaction between Austin and Punk too.

· Registered
561 Posts
has to be there live the WWE advertised it as Stone Cold will be appearing on Raw

If he were just cutting a satalite promo they would say a special message from Stone Cold or Stone Cold will be visting vias satelite

· Registered
10,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He'll be there lol. I don't recall the WWE ever advertising the Rock has being there LIVE at Raw last week. They've been advertising Austin for a while on the other hand. WWE is pretty smart because just after putting out a steaming pile of crap last week, this week we get Austin's return to pull us all back in. Hopefully they let him go unscripted. Last time he was clearly heavily scripted and it took away from his performance. If they let him go unscripted you guys will be saying "Rocky who?" by the end of the night.

Hope we get an interaction between Austin and Punk too.
Dad is that you?

lol sorry just sounds like something my dad will say.

My dad= Huge Austin Mark . So that's why I made this thread, I don't want him angry at me for staying up enduring the crap RAW is to see Stone Cold not live in person.

· Registered
4,953 Posts
He tweeted that he had arrived in the city that Raw is filming in, so he damn well better be there in person. And he better stunner at least three people to make up for his placid 2010 appearance.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
Austin better than Rock on the mic? :lmao

Typical Austin Promo:
"I'm gonna kick his ass"
"What?"
"Drink a beer."
"What?"
"Raise some hell"
"What?"
"Talk one sentence at a time so I sound like I have asthma."
"What?"
"Give me a hell yeah."

Granted, Rock's promos heavily rely on the same catch phrases just like Austin, but at least the Rock is entertaining to listen to. Austin's voice is annoying.

· Banned
7,850 Posts

Typical Austin Promo:
"I'm gonna kick his ass"
"What?"
"Drink a beer."
"What?"
"Raise some hell"
"What?"
"What?"
"Give me a hell yeah."

Granted, Rock's promos heavily rely on the same catch phrases just like Austin, but at least the Rock is entertaining to listen to. Austin's voice is annoying.
WHAT!?

You're talking crap!

WHAT!?

You Suck!

WHAT!?

You're Pathetic!

WHAT!?

· Registered
267 Posts

Typical Austin Promo:
"I'm gonna kick his ass"
"What?"
"Drink a beer."
"What?"
"Raise some hell"
"What?"
"What?"
"Give me a hell yeah."

Well it's part o the gimmick. Plus the only way a crowd wouldn't say what in between his sentences is Austin just talking without any breaks. Also I love Austin because he knew how to use it. Just watch the promo in my sig.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.