Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been watching WWE for the past ten years since Rey Mysterio made his debut on Smackdown. He never changed heels until now, and it's the longest I think. The second longest I think was the Undertaker, although he changed heels a few times.

Do you think he has a chance to change heels on his fellow superstars? I would be disappointed if that happens.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Re: Will Rey Mysterio change heels anytime?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?

he never changed heels?! like shoes? like heel turns?! what the hell is heels?!

Reactions: 21 - 1

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

Rey is in the latter stages of his career, turning him heel now would be a waste. Despite that he's one of the most over wrestlers in the company, it would be bad for business (more specifically, merch sales) to turn him heel.

·
Premium Member
12,308 Posts

Rey Mysterio's character just wouldn't work as a heel. He's probably the only character in WWE that just cannot be turned. I usually say that given the right storyline anyone can turn, but Rey is an exception.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Will Rey Mysterio turn heel anytime?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?

he never changed heels?! like shoes? like heel turns?! what the hell is heels?!
I mean he's turning heel in his role. Like it's either on the good side or the bad side. He has never been on the bad side. But I don't know if he turn heel when he was in WCW.

Rey is in the latter stages of his career, turning him heel now would be a waste. Despite that he's one of the most over wrestlers in the company, it would be bad for business (more specifically, merch sales) to turn him heel.
I agree. It's bad if Rey Mysterio would turn heel once and for all, and he will be removed in my top 10 WWE superstars.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

The one guy in WWE that I couldn't imagine as a heel.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I wouldn't work. Hes too small to play a dominant heel. Too proud of a character to play a chicken shit heel. And hasnt got the charisma to pull off a cheat to win Eddie style heel.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Rey Worked as a heel in WCW

he Needs a Stable or at least a tag partner to make it work thogh

I dont think he could be one now though, i dont think the crowd would actually boo him ether

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
fpalm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts