Wrestling Forum banner

Will Reigns get a new entrance if he wins the Title?

2K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  Pronoss 
#1 ·
What do you think? Scenario: Reigns beats Lesnar clean, nothing happens no cash in, end of show. How does he come out the next night? Down the ramp with the title or through the crowd with the title?

I pray it would be out the ramp. There needs to be a clear distinction that now because Reigns is the champion he is different from before. Coming out down the ramp is obviously what everyone does, and I'm not saying once Reigns does come out normally he always needs to. Maybe leave him coming out through the crowd only for PPVs, or he only comes out down the ramp for title defenses.

But bottom line, Reigns needs to have a different entrance if he wins the title. Something to really solidify he's the champ, he's different than before, and an attention grabber.

#2 ·
I agree. Let him keep the vests if he wants I dont mind. Just not shield vests. Have them be blue like he has before or red or whatever colour. The themesong really needs to go aswell.

I dont mind him coming through the crowd as much as the themesong.

#3 · (Edited)
Let's just stick with Shield leftovers. The chances of a disastrously written new theme song is too high, at least you can make heads and tails of his current one. Walking through the crowd is unique (sorta) now the other two have moved on. To be fair on Reigns, the creative decisions surrounding him aren't his fault, but any change to him right now is most likely going to make matters worse.

#9 ·
I think it'll stay the same after he wins the title. WWE haven't changed it up until now, so I can't see them deciding to change his entrance after he wins the title.

Having him come out like The Shield did makes him look stuck in the past as if the Shield is still together.

#11 ·
My only worry is that if he makes his entrance through the crowd, somebody tries to steal the title off him. I mean it would be funny, but at the same time it would be embarrassing.

Time to come down the ramp for Reigns, he needs to ditch all the Shield stuff that he's kept. He needs to move on from it. Ambrose & Rollins did.

#34 ·
I hope so I can't stand the guy and probably never will but one of the things holding him back is that he IS still just the muscle of The Shield.

Same Entrance.

Same Music.

Same Attire.

He hasn't changed at all and thats one of reasons people hate him. Ambrose and Rollins are both far superior to Reigns and always will be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.