Wrestling Forum banner

Will Regal retire in April?

1212 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Shawn Morrison
In November Regal got on the mic at a house show and said that it might be his last UK show. 4 months later and he's still here, and hopefully coming to the UK again in April (me and a mate are going to the 02 for Monday night Raw, seats right behind Cole! :))

Does anyone think Regal will retire this year? I have been crossing my fingers and toes for some time hoping for some kind of US title match with Bryan or something, anything, any kind of segment between Regal and Bryan. Surely Regal (and WWE) would love Regal to retire in England, and go out with some kind of grace? The crowd popped for him at the Rumble when it was him, Bryan & Punk going for it.

I just really hope he gets some kind of send off and doesn't just 'retire' behind the scenes without any kind of celebration. WWE...book it? :confused:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
I hope they can give the guy a good send off. I don't see how his last match won't be against Danielson. I just hope it happens at a time when they can really let the two of them work a 10+ minute match.

· Registered
163 Posts
I honestly hope they have him go out in style if this is true. He's always been excellent and he deserves nothing more than a great dismissal from wrestling

· Banned
452 Posts
Underrated talent that had a knack for drawing scorn and I hope they send him off with some decent air time.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Well, i don't know, didn't he just sign a 4 years contract extension with WWE? He is doing a part time job as commentator on NXT now, perhaps he's considering to do it full-time once he retires.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
¡

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.