Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As clearly shown here, where she's booked as a face instead of a heel. Instead of just getting her usual cheers, the crowd is actually chanting her name. She didn't have to change her tweener character at all to get the added reaction.

So, considering most of the divas on the WWE roster are better as heels, and the reaction AJ got on Raw. Will WWE finally do things the right way?

·
Registered
979 Posts
They should but :lol at them listening to the crowd. They barely take the crowd reactions into account. Cena has been booed for god knows how long, ADR has been getting crickets yet is still pushed as a top heel etc...

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That she should be a face dominated the poll on wwe.com. I'd prefer tweener than face though honestly.
Actually, the poll was whether or not she should be cheered. Also, I'm pretty sure my post said tweener right in it. I don't think I ever said anything about changing her character.

They should but :lol at them listening to the crowd. They barely take the crowd reactions into account. Cena has been booed for god knows how long, ADR has been getting crickets yet is still pushed as a top heel etc...
Cena will always be a face because the kids love him. ADR was probably because of Mexican fans, but who really knows with him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.