Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I said that. I'm tired of hearing people compare TNA to WCW. Yes WCW was once a Major player. And a lot of TNA talent today are ex WCW Guys. But guess what a lot of wwe guys are ex WCW Guys. Its how the wrestling world works. You move around to keep your character fresh. There isn't a talent today who really hasn't worked in some other promotion at one point. Get over it people. I hear how TNA homegrown talent is being pushed to the side by ex WWF guys today. Funny last time I check most of the home grown guys hold the current titles besides from the world. I can't Blame Russo or Eric for using old story lines. Why cause these same old story lines have been used before my time. You can only do so much to tell a story. Everything has been done before. So don't bring up wcw failure just cause Russo and Eric r in charge. The truth is they didn't kill WCW. Eric Built that company up. Made it top dog. But wcw was fucked from the beginning. It was ran by a corporate empire. To many chiefs. Standard and practices limited wcw from using story lines that got them to the top. You had to many politics going on behind the scenes. No one could have kept that baby alive. Shit they sold the company to for half the price Eric Offered them with his deal. The thing is when AOL/Time Merg they didn't want wcw anymore. WCW got lost in the corner n was on a collision course no one could have stopped it. Russo Didn't kill WCW. He didn't have the power to convince these AOL Executives to let him do his thing. Nor Did Eric or any other. Once Ted Turner was out Eric was fucked. They did what they could.. TNA is taking the good outta this situation and giving it life. Can't blame them for trying. WWE brought back the ECW/NWO/Everything else. Ten years from now I'll be seeing another Immortals similar Faction n be saying the same thing. But TNA did take a few things from wcw that was right. They got there after show online. Hell wasn't that just like wcw Live radio stantion Hmmmmm.. Still enjoy it though. Makes me more interested. Well enough with the rambling peace

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.