Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
He proved himself to be a real jackass in that stuff with Vader.
Yeah, of course nothing came of it. It sucked. There really wasn’t money to be made off it, lol. I love Vader, but he was a crazy bastard at the end of it.
LOL you first accuse the guy for being a jackass to Vader and after you are told that it was a work you just laugh at both of them, including Vader.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL you first accuse the guy for being a jackass to Vader and after you are told that it was a work you just laugh at both of them, including Vader.
Hahahahahaha 😂😂😂

I'm still confused why this thread is about Will being the new IWGP World Champ, but has devolved into the same ole bs of in ring workers vs guys good at running their mouths??

Oh and just for the record Will Ospreay is the complete package! combines the cocky charisma of a young HBK with the insane athleticism of a young AJ Styles. Long live Billy 🐐

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
I said he proved himself to be a real jackass in that stuff with Vader. I didn’t say he proved himself to be a real jackass TO Vader. Nice try.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,113 Posts
Will's always been a douche, moreso when he was younger but he's even now still not the brightest bulb and can put his foot in his mouth here and there. Thankfully he's maturing though which is nice to see finally.

They have the Empire with him, and he's done really well in this role so it's an interesting decision but one that has a ton of potential, and he's overall a much MUCH better performer than EVIL was when they did the out of nowhere win with him. I'm excited as hell to see where this goes.

But I laugh at how this thread devolved. Feels like every thread devolves these days into the same old topics with the same opinions. I feel like I'm slowly losing interest in this site again because of it.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Roman and Mcintyre both draw in double to triple the fans that Kenny Omega does as the world champion.
Still outdrawing Cody when he was doing his weekly title reign and having 25-30 mins of the show about himself and his story.

Suck it.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts