Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I think NXT will end, but I haven't seen any confirmation on it. We'll find out on Tuesday when the finale airs.

· Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
5,846 Posts
There's no point in keeping NXT around. It's become a complete joke (although sometimes entertaining... ohh wait, no it's not). Plus, all the talent they've called up from FCW directly to the main show have had more sucess than the actual NXT winners so... it was a nice experiment but, they buried their own show with season 3.

· The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,351 Posts
It already been announced that NXT will be back with season 5. The reason is because the show still airs overseas and they have to fill that timeslot so it will still be showned in WWE.com.

· Registered
1,414 Posts
Tough Enough is a show for "average joes" who want to be shaped into WWE superstars

NXT is for people with wrestling backgrounds who want to finally get onto WWE-TV

Pretty different shows if you ask me, whether or not they will air at the same time is beyond me

· Registered
3,804 Posts
NXT will stay around, it'll be on the week after this season ends. Hey they need something to keep on the overseas tele before Tough Enough starts after wrestlemania.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
If NXT gets a new season, I think it should be centred on Tag Teams.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
I think it will for at least one more season where I think WWE will have all the second and third generation wrestlers such as Wes Brisco, Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, Brett Dibiase etc. compete in. I also heard they may have their fathers as pros which would be very interesting tbh. The thing about NXT though is it gives guys from FCW a chance to shine on the big stage so I like it. It's good to see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.