Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Not sure. Probably depends on how many new good rookies they can come up with. Looking at the dropoff in talent from season 1 to 2, I'm not sure if I want to see a season 4. The only thing I'd be interested in seeing, is if they do a whole season for cruiserweights. Or one with nothing but big men. Something like that.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Don't know if they can pull it off.
But I definitely think they should do a tag team one.
It could revamp the division (although they don't care about it, at least it seems)

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why dont they bring in a couple guys from season 1 and 2 to fill out there roster group for season 4 that didnt make it and give them another chance?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
They got the guys in FCW to cover it , I heard NXT3 was actually going to be males untill they realized the show was gonna be cut off of broadcast TV midseason.

NXT season 4 could feature :

Batista Jr.

Husky Harriss' brother

This guy , and hes pretty decent from what I've seen

Ricky Steamboats son

Ted Dibiases brother

Rey Mysterio wearing a slightly different mask and calling himself a different name

This guy , simply for resembling Cena facially

Bobby Lashley Jr.

Now that right there looks like a fairly solid lineup for a 4th season

FCWs roster page has these guys , and enough to make a 5th season (Although the 5th season looks like it would be HORRIBLE , the remaining ones after the ones I just posted feature a lot of uglies , fatties , freak shows , gimmicks that could not get past low card jobber status)

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an idea, cuz then they could give the WIN to Joe Henning this time. Cuz I doubt the voting was real.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Just an idea, cuz then they could give the WIN to Joe Henning this time. Cuz I doubt the voting was real.
fpalm

You really want more of McGillicutty? God no. He'd have to cut a promo that would make me want to cut my throat... again. And of course the voting had no effect on the outcome.

I think the most logical answer to this question is: "It all depends on how it does on wwe.com."

That sounds good, let's go with that.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Tyler Black? But either way with him or without him I would still probably watch NXT if there's going to be a season 4. I'm still watching it even though it's all divas NXT theres just something about this show I like.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Hopefully when its online only HALF THE SHOW won't be reruns of shit that happened on RAW/Smackdown the last week

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
I'd prefer letting it go for a few years until the roster thins out from retirements, releases, etc then bringing it back.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
After a trainwreck called "NXT Season 3" that we just got, i think it will be better if NXT takes a break for awhile.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Hopefully when its online only HALF THE SHOW won't be reruns of shit that happened on RAW/Smackdown the last week
I just thought about that......please let that happen WWE.
But I guess it's only going online in the US so I don't think much will change.

·
Registered
991 Posts
They should bring it back for season 4 but try and make some changes to the format and maybe make the production more polished too. Oh and kill Striker.

They need to do better with the challenges. I know they are trying to just do challenges they dont need to set up for a long time so they can get the matches in and what not, but they are so tacky right now. Its not exciting to watch. Put some real thought and effort into them otherwise they simply arent worth doing. Perhaps have wwe superstars come out and challenge the divas to the challenges, or sometimes take part in the challenges as well to give the challenges some creditibility and make more people care about the show, getting to see their favourite stars turn up now and again like with Punk on commentary.

Because right now its not so much that NXT sucks, its more than the format of the show is about as polished as WWE heat. Watching it, it all feels about that important. And yet I'd rather watch NXT than a divas match on Raw.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Maybe take a break for a few months i mean 4 seasons of nxt in just under a year thats overkill. Continue to let the talent devolep Fcw all these 3 seasons have shown alot these guy and girls are being exopsed way to early on the wwe scene clearly not ready.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I hope so. It's easily been my favorite wrestling show each week since season 1 started. I think since it will be web only though, they should make each episode approximately 20-30 minutes (1 match and 1 contest) and then span the season out over the course of 6 months. They're running through rookies way too fast at the current rate.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Mason Ryan, from North Wales, for main roster plz. He's FCW champ so I imagine it's a matter of time.

Better than Terry.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I think they should take a break from NXT.

While I've enjoyed each season because of different reasons (BTW does anybody know if a different person booked each season?), they really need to take a break to let FCW re-coup, and figure out how to use the talent they've already brought through. They've pulled 22 wrestlers and divas from FCW in under a year for just NXT, not to mention guys like Alberto Del Rio, the Usos and the Dudebusters who have either come up to the WWE during NXT or just before NXT. It's a giant influx of talent, and we haven't see six of the eight guys on NXT2 yet, 'The Missing Link' has disappeared once again, The Usos have become an accessory to the Santino/Tamina undercard storyline and the Dudebusters are now movers. If you add another 6 or 8 people to this, they're not going to be used either and it benefits nobody.

If they continue, they're going to start scraping the bottom of the barrel and bringing guys up before they're ready. Hell, they've already brought guys up before they're ready - Otunga, Cottonwood, O'Neil, etc. If anybody is so ready that the WWE has to get them on TV, then bring them up through other means.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Until the WWE gets their TV channel launched or they can secure another timeslot. I don't think we'll see NXT season 4. We don't need a 4th season until like spring of 2011. The FCW roster needs more exprience and the talent roster needs to be fully replenished.

Looking back, Season 1 had a extremely talented roster (except for Otunga). The other seven guys could've been called up individually and were more than capable of having a good match with most of the WWE roster. Then look at season 2.

Lucky Cannon, Cottonwood, Titus O'Neill = Horrible in the ring and on the mic.

WWE didn't have a deep enough roster to put on a talented roster for their season save for a few guys. If they keep rushing this thing FCW will be ruined the future seasons of NXT will get worse. I'd rather wait another 6-8 months at least before we see another season of NXT.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts