Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
He should. They write it into the storyline that Riley let him down, he couldn't get the job done, etc. Then, Riley can go out on his own and become a future world champion.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, after 9 months, Riley's partnership with The Miz is finished. It had to happen sooner or later. At least it means Miz will be defending the title against Cena without any interferences.
Esp cuz Cole wont be at ring side to interfere cuz of his beatdown from Lawler. Although I dont see how Lawler cld beat the odds w Thwagger and the ref but no way he loses. Same as Cena, dont see how he loses.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
He should. They write it into the storyline that Riley let him down, he couldn't get the job done, etc. Then, Riley can go out on his own and become a future world champion.
Right, cause that's totally gonna happen. :rolleyes:

He's not going to fire him because it's not a choice, it was part of a match stipulation. It's already happened, he was taken off the roster page, so that probably tells you everything you need to know. Will probably get fired for real any day now.

Too bad, he had potential. He's an idiot, but he did have potential. Guess that's gone now. Oh well.

· Registered
4,243 Posts
It's too bad if he gets fired for real I would really miss his hilarious botches, his missed dropkick was the highlight of tonight's show. But then again the show sucked so I'm not sure if that's really a good thing.

· Premium Member
825 Posts
They need to have miz on his own going into the biggest stage of them all. He has to establish himself on his own the next month against cena. I liked Riley but sometimes he was too much and the miz can and will do better on his own

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Right, cause that's totally gonna happen. :rolleyes:

He's not going to fire him because it's not a choice, it was part of a match stipulation. It's already happened, he was taken off the roster page, so that probably tells you everything you need to know. Will probably get fired for real any day now.

Too bad, he had potential. He's an idiot, but he did have potential. Guess that's gone now. Oh well.
To be fair, I didn't say it'd be in WWE. :p

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Yeah. Riley will get fired. Then 2 minutes later, Miz will rehire him. Either that or he'll get a chance to earn a WWE contract, and still end up as Miz's apprentice again before WM.
LOL. I entered this thread simply to post this theory for next week's Raw. He'll probably pose as a masked luchador "signed in the wake of the Mistico deal" and he'll go over some local jobber from Dallas in 30 seconds. Kind of like Miz as The Calgary Flame or whatever that was getting the contract for Raw against Eugene back in the day.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah. Riley will get fired. Then 2 minutes later, Miz will rehire him. Either that or he'll get a chance to earn a WWE contract, and still end up as Miz's apprentice again before WM.
Or as soon as he fires him Miz will go on a five minute tangent on how well he trained Alex but Alex really took to his ring side ability while making it clear he didnt grasp any wrestling training since he sucks in the ring. Therefore, he will then hire Alex effective immediately as his manager.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.