Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think About it.Him turning on Cole would be the Ultimate face turn for him.He needs it more than anyone else on the Roster right now.Fans can get behind The Miz.They like "Underdogs" characters.Why not? I can't see what else Miz can do as a heel rather than job.Him being face can do wonders for him.Cole is a MASSIVE and i said MASSIVE heel.Everyone who turns on him=Instant Cheers.They can't keep The Miz heel for long.On Interviews he's acting like a babyface.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
I read the title as a sexual thing and thought "He's been turning Cole on ever since his push started in 2010.".

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
That storyline has been over. Cole doesn't talk about Miz more then he talks about any other heel. Miz was just the first guy he kayfabe supported.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Doubt it. Like miz the way he is.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Michael Cole has greatly toned down his man-love for Miz

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Now that you say it, I could go for the opposite. Cole should start dressing down Miz, calling him a loser etc..

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Another tag team partner who manages to be a bigger more ridiculous heel than Miz is probably how WWE will change him if they do, honestly. It seems it's his cliche.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
The real question is, will Cole turn on Miz? He only marks for the heels, and jumped on the bandwagon when Bryan turned heel. Miz might be Cole's favorite wrestler, but it's possible Cole could turn on him if he ever turned face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts