Wrestling Forum banner

Will HHH fire Michael Cole?

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...Cole has been bashing HHH a lot lately. Calling him things like "hypocrite", "loose cannon", "ignorant", ect...Ross and Booker T have even hinted on air that "Cole better watch what he says or else...".

Do you think that if Cole continues to question HHH and bash him on air, that HHH will "Kayfabe" fire Cole?

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Possibly, I could use a night without Cole. Although, a lot of his commentary bouncing off booker last night was funny. Hopefully they don't replace him with Lawler...

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
No hes the guy advancing the story by making sure fans hear what WWE wants them to. WWE couldn't have JR or Booker complaining because it would be out of character. Spouting off about things getting out of control is just him pointing out the story, so he'll be left alone to do his thing while the firings and conspiracies are left to the heels (who for some reason keep getting screwed by the 'face')

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
didn't he already say he can't fire him cuz he has an expensive severance package? (not that they acually care about what they said 2 months ago)

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Lawler needs to go before we even talk about Cole being fired. I'll take the lesser of two evils in Cole before I even take Lawler. Hell, I'd take TNA Taz over Lawler and that's saying something.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Cole is annoying, but that's his role. They can't go back to the days of Lawler and JR a couple of years ago when they were both faces...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
What ever .. since it's kayfabe .. he is gonna come back .. so I don't care!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Not a chance in my opinion, the commentary would really struggle without Cole, I know alot of people hate him but I actually think he is the best commentator they currently have. Good ol' JR has been different since he returned with the exception of the end of HIAC.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I really don't know why you people hate Cole so much. He pisses on Lawler's commentary from a great height.

I'd take fucking Adamle over 2011 Lawler at this point. Cole was really entertaining last night.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I hope not. He is the only bearable announcer right now. Booker T's okay. . .if you can get past the goofiness. But Cole > JR. and Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lawler

1 - 18 of 18 Posts