• Velveteen Dream's done

• Matt and Velveteen are both done

• Neither of them are

Results are only viewable after voting.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
No. Not that I don't think it's a bad look to even be involved in all this I think WWE sticks by them unless something like a video comes out that just forces their hand

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
There seems to be more evidence against Velveteen Dream being a creepy online child sex predator than there does against Jack Gallagher being a rapist.............which one of them has been sacked?
Jack basically admitted guilt by DMin folk on social media looking to apologize to the accuser.

·
Premium Member
18,155 Posts
Should they be gone? Maybe. Will they? Unless the evidence really begins to mount up to the point where it goes legal, i doubt they'll be going anywhere. The company has invested a ton of time into both and unlike Gallagher they are not as indispensable.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Of all the accusations this weekend in the wrestling world,this Riddle one is the only one that seems pretty conflicting/sketchy. I wouldn't say it's 100% certain but I think VD will get axed this week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not sure on all the details as the negativity in the wrestling world right now can be a bit daunting so I catch headlines and things here and there.
It sounds like Riddle may be ok for now as they allowed the debut to screen and it does seem a little odd that anyone would commit a sexual offence in the presence of other people sleeping or not and someone had to be driving but only they know. I do however think Riddle will screw himself in the future, the guy has a incurable case of not knowing when to shut up syndrome. I predicted a couple of years back that Matt Riddle and Lio Rush would kill their own careers because both have a bad attitude, Rush pulled the trigger and I think Riddle will too even if he is cleared of this mess.

Velveteen Dream seems more likely to be canned because of the evidence stored. Of course hackers can discredit someone but if it is proven it was Dream then he is a goner from the company.
This. As much as I like Riddle, we know from a little while back that Vince hates it when the performers hint at stuff possibly happening, with nothing actually in the works, and only just a few days ago (I think it was), Riddle was floating the idea of a stable with him, Bryan and some others, which I doubt was in the making. And he did this knowing full well about the aforementioned stance of Vince's. He seems to wear his opinions on his sleeve, and this'll hurt him.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
If there's an ounce of verifiable truth to any of the accusations against Dream, he's done. I think Riddle will be alright. The company knows about it and there seems to be a history of him trying to get legal distance from this. He's handled everything right, as far as these he-said/she-said things go.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
From what I can gather. I think Riddle will be fine and as long as dream has done nothing technical wrong then he should be ok too, But I could See WWE keeping him off tv for a while to allow things to settle down a bit.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Dream is the 2nd best prospect in wrestling, next to MJF. He's fucked himself pretty hard here. I wonder if AEW would go after him if he gets released.

·
Premium Member
14,876 Posts
I wonder if AEW would go after him if he gets released.
Only way I can see that is if Dream admits to it, seeks treatment and tries to redeem himself several years from now. And that might be farfetched.

Khan & co. would come off horribly if they pursue someone with those kind of accusations; especially when people are primed to call Khan out on his hypocrisy.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
If WWE is serious about clearing out the "problem" talents then both should be gone along with anyone from NXT UK that has been accused and is still employed.

If you are going to "sweep the streets" then nobody who is even remotely caught up in all this should be considered immune.

There is no cherry-picking through this kind of thing.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I feel like Dream could be over :(

41 - 56 of 56 Posts