Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this direction they have been going with him. Losing a match and then attacking his partner. I would like to see this progress. One of two things in my opinion should happen. First, Lars loses a match with a new tag team partner and when he goes to attack him his partner fights back keeping Lars back. I prefer to see Lars Sullivan paired with someone he can actually kick some ass with. I know he is green, but I would go with a repackaged Dan Matha, new name, new look, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
At first I was like who is Lars Sullivan? Dylan Miley's new name apparently. I like the idea of pairing him with Matha. Haven't seen anywhere near enough of both of them to judged though.

But if we go with this, we're gonna have like 3 different hoss tag teams.

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
I'd put him with Oney Lorcan. Oney can be a partner that fights back and doesn't take his shit sorta deal and Lars respects that. Lars looks like a hulked up Oney. When they win they celebrate but when they lose, they fight each other until Lars calms down then they walk to the back together.

Another idea would to put him as the onscreen muscle for the newly minted heel Tomasso Ciampa.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd put him with Oney Lorcan. Oney can be a partner that fights back and doesn't take his shit sorta deal and Lars respects that. Lars looks like a hulked up Oney. When they win they celebrate but when they lose, they fight each other until Lars calms down then they walk to the back together.
This is brilliant. Love the idea. I totally forgot about Oney.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts

Another idea would to put him as the onscreen muscle for the newly minted heel Tomasso Ciampa.
Both of those ideas are fantastic! :clap

Great work man!

Reactions: jacobrgroman

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you know they had a back and forth on twitter about this? That's some pretty cool shit either way. You posted this after the fact, but it's still creative. Kudos again.

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
Didn't see it. I would have just posted the tweets if I did. Not sure their back and forth means it's in the works. Lars working nightly with ONEY would really help his development. Also the tandem is probably ONEY's only realistic shot at the main roster.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
Jason Jordan found the right tag partner and we all know what happened after that.

Hopefully a similar effect will be had for Lars if he gets the right guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts