Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eTHis question has been hanging over my head head for weeks Kurts conditioning is deteriorating and he seems to be getting slower and slower now I can't be the only one who wants to se him retire in a WWE ring but is anyone else getting the feeling thats never going to happen?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Personally it's kind of sad that he could have retired at Mania or a similar venue but instead it's more likely he will do it at a Theme Park with 1000 tourists. But if that makes him happy, more power to him.

·
Registered
742 Posts
TBH, I would be worried about him dying in TNA or anywhere else. He just looks horrible. On another forum someone who works at a Pitt. airport says he sees Kurt at least once a week and says he always looks like a zombie.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Kurt Angle job from now on is putting new talent over.

·
Registered
145 Posts
He deserves better than retiring in TNA despite his constant DUI's (everyone has their moments, emphasis on "moments" being plural). The reaction of at least one last match in the WWE at Wrestlemania would be huge not only for him but for the WWE as well. Hell the much bigger and louder crowd might even make him put on an even more entertaining show.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Kurt Angle should of retired in WWE a while back. He hasn't been the same in a long time.
How so? Disregarding his matches with Lesnar, Benoit and HBK, his best matches have been in TNA.

He was on ECW in WWE which was laughable. They couldn't use a Kurt Angle because they were too concerned about pushing their bodybuilders like Cena and Batista. Sure he has been world champion but he was never "the guy" like he is in TNA. He is arguably TNA's top star, the face of the company. He has more freedom and doesn't have to refrain from taking the spotlight away from the guys WWE want it on.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
I never undestand why so many wwe pimps have to flood this forum. Why the hell does everyone have to retire in the wwe.

Its not the glorified company it once was. This company is growing and deserves to have some credit. If Kurt Retires in this company then so be it.

Its like sting im so sick of people bitching about him,Cus he wont go to wwe or have one match at Mania.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yes he will retire in TNA, I can't see Kurt Angle working for that cancer VKM ever again, thank god, if Kurt Angle had stayed in WWE he would be dead now, TNA saved his life.

·
9,528 Posts
I never undestand why so many wwe pimps have to flood this forum. Why the hell does everyone have to retire in the wwe.

Its not the glorified company it once was. This company is growing and deserves to have some credit. If Kurt Retires in this company then so be it.

Its like sting im so sick of people bitching about him,Cus he wont go to wwe or have one match at Mania.
Repped.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I think he'll get suffer a serious neck injury to the extent that TNA are forced to stop booking him in wrestling matches. This guy won't be capable of walking by the time he reaches 60.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
He probably deserves to retire at an event like Wrestlemania, but i dont think WWE will grant him a big farewell. I dont think they will even sign him if he would leave unless they want to release a 'best of Kurt Angle' dvd.

But we know that if he retires in TNA, it will probably at some BFG in a grand fashion. So i think its better for him if he just sticks with TNA. But i dont see him retire any time soon.

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
Kurt Angle? Retire?

Not gonna happen bro. Dude's off his rocker and doesn't know when to hang it up. Angle is going to be Ric Flair all over again.
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Kurt could very well travel down that dangerous and sad road. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Whether he stays with TNA or tries to cap his career off in WWE depends on how well he manages his money, imo.

·
9,528 Posts
WWE would sign Angle in a heartbeat. And I find it funny that most of these posts are "Kurt will die in the ring"/"Kurt will retire when TNA shuts down"/"Kurt will paralyse himself"/"Kurt needs to hang it up"

GTFO. He's still better than any of the top stars in WWE. And He's only been wrestling for 12 years. Which is hardly comparable to Ric Flair. I don't think anyone realises that Angle left WWE for TNA. He chooses to be there because he likes being there. He likes being a part of something that is growing, he likes the freedom. He doesn't have that in WWE. All he would be doing is losing to John Cena again. Probably even tapping out in vintage fashion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts