Wrestling Forum banner

Will King give up his #1 conetender spot next week? (Raw Spoiler)

1786 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  pewpewpew
We saw after Cena got himself DQ'd that when Nexus came down that King gave Cena the chair to attack them with. Do you think next week the Nexus will attack King, and he will give up his spot due to "Injury"

If that does happen who do you think will take his spot?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Leader of #TeamBAE
1,598 Posts
We saw after Cena got himself DQ'd that when Nexus came down that King gave Cena the chair to attack them with. Do you think next week the Nexus will attack King, and he will give up his spot due to "Injury"

If that does happen who do you think will take his spot?
That would be pretty damn interesting to say the least. Could have anybody from the Chamber step right in and you can have Triple H return in the Chamber as a replacement.

I like this idea, hope it happens, but I doubt it.........

· Premium Member
819 Posts
I don't think so. They will have them fight and miz win so he headlines mania against cena

· Banned
685 Posts
I can see this turning into a 10 Man Tag Team Match for next week. The Nexus and Sheamus vs. John Cena, Randy Orton, R Truth, Jerry Lawler and John Morrison. With The Miz and Alex Riley at ringside with Michael Cole. Im probably wrong but its just my prediction.

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Miz needs a REAL opponent.

· Banned
2,381 Posts
King gave Cena the chair as a way of thanking him for last week when Cena pushed the ropes down so Sheamus would fall over them. What would be the point of all the King build if he was just going to give it up?

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Bad idea. I'm not a fan of King this match but, since WWE have had to put so much time and effort into making King look like a possible threat, they have to follow through now. It's be one thing to do this with two well established main-eventers, eg. Triple H taking Batista's spot in the feud with Orton back in '09 but I don't see it as a viable option here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.