Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully when she returns they'll act as if the situation with her crying never happened and she'll be a psycho monster again. I'm still just amazed that she went and got pregnant soon as she was called up to wwe with a huge push. Can she return and still be the same monster she was after the way she was wrote off? cause if they show her before she left which they most likely will when she returns it'll be hard to see her as that same psychotic monster she once was.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Re: The way they wrote Kharma off

Where the hell have YOU been for the past YEAR, man? :no:

You're only talking about this long-since-discussed issue...NOW? fpalm

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The way they wrote Kharma off

Where the hell have YOU been for the past YEAR, man? :no:

You're only talking about this long-since-discussed issue...NOW? fpalm
Well why not she'll be coming back in a few months, and its something different besides CM Punk and John Cena threads everywhere.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Assuming she only found out she was pregnant a week or so before she left...she has 9 months since then which is March (she left end of May) and given most women don't return to work till about 3+ months I'd say the earliest we will see her is gonna be around Mania time but realistically it wont be till about june next year. It was only about 3 months ago (and a few weeks) she left. Wasn't the best way to go out but then you can't exactly beat her down and send her off that way incase something goes wrong so their hands were tied.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
This is assuming she even wants to come back. We read and hear all the time about wrestlers who have kids and how hard it is to constantly leave them, but that's usually all coming from guys. How hard is it going to be for a mother, a first time mother I believe, to leave her child at home?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How dare she put family ahead of work. What a bitch.
Nothing wrong with putting family first but when wwe has made you the main focus of an important storyline its stupid to go and ruin it like that. If she wanted a kid she should have waited until she got some time off or until her storyline was over.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah, man. It's like all pregnancies are totally planned in advance.
Well she said she wanted to be a mother and start a family so i kinda got the feeling she planned it. Even if she didn't plan it she should have took the right precautions to prevent it from happening. I'm sure all the divas want a child at some point as well but they know to wait until they're career's are finished, its not that hard to use birth control.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts