Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
That'll be cool.

Kinda off topic here, is the February 3rd impact live or is it taped?
Taped in the Impact Zone, so it doesn't exactly sound as fun as they're doing it.

Hardy winning back his belt will just bring back the "TNA gives its world title to someone on drug offenses" shit. Obviously, Hardy vs Anderson will continue until Lockdown, but the belt needs to be changed. It's horrible.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Well the title is still purple, so I feel he is gonna win it back.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
He won't Thursday because they need a main event for the ppv in two weeks, so they'll do Anderson/Hardy with a stip.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i think not on the 3rd, next ppv i think so though. although i did like the promo hardy and anderson cut on impact here fued is kind of starting to get good now imo. i actually kind of hope it lasts another month or 2 at least. i think hardy will probably win the belt back though eventually. would be kind of cool for anderson to also get the tv title at some point maybe this year. in order to get hardy vs someone else they could slide him a tv title win.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Probably not, Maybe at the next PPV, depending on his legal issues but then again TNA put the title on him in the first place when he had the exact same legal issues so idk. I want him to win the belt back though.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Why in God's name would they put the title back on Jeff with his legal issues.His legal issues are the main reason he lost the title ,otherwise he would of had a very long reign.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
I really hope not. I hope they don't even put the belt back on him for a couple months. Let Anderson run with the belt a little for crying out loud.Even as a transitional champion if they were going to do that with Anderson, they shoudl have at least given a new belt or the old one. Just a poor decision imo but if he's holding the purple belt and keeping it warm for Hardy then thats just dissapointing but what can you do

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Nah. not with the court thing still unfinished. If Hardy goes to jail (unlikely) while TNA World Heavyweight Champion, that would just rain shit down on the company. If he's without the the belt, they could just say he's forging a new career as one of those children's professional face painters or something.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Plain and simple NO. for 3 reasons.1. The whole legal thing is a bad look .2.The feud hasn't gone on quite long enough.3. The most obvious reason of them all "THEY" will be there and of course "THEY" wont let that match go undisturbed.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
It depends on how everything plays out. If they use this major Impact to eliminate Immortal, give Dixie back control and basically wrap up this storyline, then no. If they plan on getting some mileage out of MEM Vs. Immortal, then yes he will. I also think a match between RVD & Hardy is inevitable and I can see them making that a Title match as well.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nah. not with the court thing still unfinished. If Hardy goes to jail (unlikely) while TNA World Heavyweight Champion, that would just rain shit down on the company. If he's without the the belt, they could just say he's forging a new career as one of those children's professional face painters or something.
How would that rain shit down on the company? If Hardy goes to jail I would think "holy shit the TNA World Champion is in fucking prison, that dude must roll deep" They would HAVE to tape a scene of Jeff getting arrested and taken to jail a la Stone Cold Steve Austin, giving it some kayfabe reason. And THEN you could have him cutting promos from jail in his jail outfit and his pink little Diva's belt around his ass for "protection". All that makeup must sure confuse some of those completely dumb-fucked mammals they have locked up.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
The title swapping on a taped Impact just weeks after Anderson won it would be ridiculous, so I guess that is Russo's calling for it to indeed change back to Hardy.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
How would that rain shit down on the company? If Hardy goes to jail I would think "holy shit the TNA World Champion is in fucking prison, that dude must roll deep" They would HAVE to tape a scene of Jeff getting arrested and taken to jail a la Stone Cold Steve Austin, giving it some kayfabe reason. And THEN you could have him cutting promos from jail in his jail outfit and his pink little Diva's belt around his ass for "protection". All that makeup must sure confuse some of those completely dumb-fucked mammals they have locked up.
Id mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts