Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watching Raw now with JBL on commentary, and it made me wonder if he will once again get back into the ring?

I know that for now, he was keeping himself out, due to he didn't want to risk injury with the rock climbing he was doing etc.. but I'd LOVE to see him compete again, specially with that killer clothesline he has lol

I love JBL and do hope that he gets back into the ring again at some point.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Maybe after a few steroid cycles he'll get back into it. He's lost a lot of mass since his APA days..Bradshaw was probably the most aesthetic on the roster close to a decade ago.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'd really like to see him back.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
He claims he'll never wrestle again, but this is the guy who climbs mountains for charity and is in great shape right now. Would like to see one more match from him, but I don't think we'll see it.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Supposedly his knees were gone, but if he can rock climb with them he can wrestle.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Nah, I don't see him wrestling again.

Reactions: JohnnyC55

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
JBL is my favorite heel character of all time and had one of my favorite WWE title reigns. To me, he represents everything a good heel should be; he actually got massive heat (as opposed to the fucking pops a lot of today's so called "heels" get). He had one of my favorite title reigns of all time too.

But he had the career he deserved and I see no reason for him to have another match. He went on the note he himself wanted. JBL for Mayor of New York!

·
Registered
116 Posts
"Now tell me, who's the fruit booty?!"

JBL would instantly have the best mic skills on the roster if he were to wrestle again. I'd welcome him back for part time feuds if it made sense.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He claims he'll never wrestle again, but this is the guy who climbs mountains for charity and is in great shape right now. Would like to see one more match from him, but I don't think we'll see it.
I may be wrong on this, so don't quote me but I'm sure I heard something about how he didn't want to do it, for now, just due to risk of injury ... which gave me the impression he may do later.

I dunno ??? I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
JBL is a great character but God I hope he doesn't wrestle. Have any of you seen him walk lately?!?! I was at battleground last night and when the announcers left after the ppv ended I noticed how JBL was walking. Dude can BARELY walk. He was limping and hunched over. Give him a Mic any day but keep him from getting physical.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JBL is a great character but God I hope he doesn't wrestle. Have any of you seen him walk lately?!?! I was at battleground last night and when the announcers left after the ppv ended I noticed how JBL was walking. Dude can BARELY walk. He was limping and hunched over. Give him a Mic any day but keep him from getting physical.
I haven't seen, is he in a bad way?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I haven't seen, is he in a bad way?
He looked like it to me. I meant to mention that in my battleground in arena post. He was hunched over when the announcers were leaving the arena. I couldn't tell you if it's his knees and or back but honest to God it's damn near Khali level. Also he walks like he's knot kneed or pigeon toed.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Just watching Raw now with JBL on commentary, and it made me wonder if he will once again get back into the ring?

I know that for now, he was keeping himself out, due to he didn't want to risk injury with the rock climbing he was doing etc.. but I'd LOVE to see him compete again, specially with that killer clothesline he has lol

I love JBL and do hope that he gets back into the ring again at some point.
Seriously screw off with your ten threads a day

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seriously screw off with your ten threads a day
Why are you being such a dick? that's two you've commented on and bumped up, so thank you!!!!!

If you don't like my threads, don't read them, now go grab yourself a beer, you need one!

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
id love to see him take heyman's role id rather watch him talk shit to punk than greasy tubbo heyman

but if his knees or back or whatever it is is really that bad then i dont know if he could even do that, he'd look ridiculous hunched over hobbling around trying to cut a promo :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts