Wrestling Forum banner

Will James Ellsworth become Smackdown Women's Champion?

• Yes - WWE is this stupid and Stephanie doesn't care about the women now that Ronda vs Stephanie ain

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No - Aurora Rosa Levesque's desire to be a wrestler will stop this booking decision

Votes: 13 46.4%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With both Women's divisions circling the drain due to Total Divas pushes (Anorexia Bliss on Raw) and James Ellsworth becoming a centripetal member of Smackdown's division, will he win the Women's championship? He basically won the first Women's Money in the Bank match.

Now, you think WWE couldn't get any worse than the previous booking these past two weeks. Imagine if Ellsworth defeats Naomi for the title and subsequently Carmella cashes in on him. Carmella defeats him with the Fingerpoke of Doom. WWE will think this a good way to generate heat, so I have no doubt in my mind they would so something this stupid. OF course, it will generate heat, but the not the good kind of heat. It will eventually kill of the Women's Revolution.

WF, are you ready for James Ellsworth as Smackdown Women's Champion?

·
Premium Member
17,720 Posts
Re: Will James Ellsworth win the SmackDown Women's Championship

I hate you for suggesting this. But, I don't doubt he will win the women's Championship.

In fact, if they do a string of "first ever women's [insert stipulation]" and just have Ellsworth win them all I wouldn't put it past WWE. I hope they don't

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I hate you for suggesting this. But, I don't doubt he will win the women's Championship.

In fact, if they do a string of "first ever women's [insert stipulation]" and just have Ellsworth win them all I wouldn't put it past WWE. I hope they don't
My standards are so low for WWE, I automatically go to "worse case" scenarios for the booking. I can definitely see them doing this since WWE's emphasis is on heel heat instead of sound and logical booking.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

This time last year I would have laughed at you for suggesting this as even a possibility. I'm not laughing right now. Yes, I believe it is a possibility. The shift is taking place. All jokes aside with your poll option, her daughters might be the only hope we have for them to even try to present women as being serious again. Am I jumping the gun? Maybe, but the writing is in the wall.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts

I know we have a Raw womens champion who isnt too good, and a MITB winner that isn't any better, but I don't think they'd do this. Or am I giving the WWE too much credit...... I would hate if they did that, because they have talented ladies if they just went with them!

·
Master of karate and friendship for everyone!
1,120 Posts

I have no doubt they'll do this, as I stated on another forum, months ago, the only reason they signed Ellsworth was because they enjoy laughing at him.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts

Jamie Ellsworth though.

Would be nuts if they do it, but I guess the bright spot would be the payoff seeing him get his asskicked by like a Becky Lynch or something.

The heat it would get would be insane though.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Jamie Ellsworth though.

Would be nuts if they do it, but I guess the bright spot would be the payoff seeing him get his asskicked by like a Becky Lynch or something.

It wouldn't be the right kind of heat though.
And Becky is never getting a payoff. They only care about heel heat.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts

It wouldn't be the right kind of heat though.
And Becky is never getting a payoff. They only care about heel heat.
True, though if they did go through with it, Becky would be the perfect person since James was the one who screwed her in the first place.

I don't really watch the divas that much, so I don't know which faces they are trying to push lol

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts

With both Women's divisions circling the drain due to Total Divas pushes (Anorexia Bliss on Raw) and James Ellsworth becoming a centripetal member of Smackdown's division, will he win the Women's championship? He basically won the first Women's Money in the Bank match.

Now, you think WWE couldn't get any worse than the previous booking these past two weeks. Imagine if Ellsworth defeats Naomi for the title and subsequently Carmella cashes in on him. Carmella defeats him with the Fingerpoke of Doom. WWE will think this a good way to generate heat, so I have no doubt in my mind they would so something this stupid. OF course, it will generate heat, but the not the good kind of heat. It will eventually kill of the Women's Revolution.

WF, are you ready for James Ellsworth as Smackdown Women's Champion?

So fucked up :sodone

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

So fucked up :sodone
But did I lie? How else does she stay skinny traveling with Nia, who loves to eat?
Why else was her nose so easy for Sasha to break? Years of cocaine use to stay skinny is a common trick of anorexics. It probably softened her nose up.

I like the nickname. It's very Attitude Era. You could even say it's Raw.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts

Jamie Ellsworth though.

Come on now. You know if they ever had Becky fight him they'll have him win....

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

But did I lie? How else does she stay skinny traveling with Nia, who loves to eat?
Why else was her nose so easy for Sasha to break? Years of cocaine use to stay skinny is a common trick of anorexics. It probably softened her nose up.

I like the nickname. It's very Attitude Era. You could even say it's Raw.
You said she was fat though? You need to stay consistent.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

You said she was fat though? You need to stay consistent.
I said she looks fatter than her NXT days. A comparative adjective was used. I was consistent. She could still be Anorexia Bliss and have the protruding belly. They are not mutually exclusive.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,293 Posts

Oh, he will definitely win the Women's Championship. He's probably more woman than man anyways.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts