Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching wrestlemania 2 this morning and was wondering do you think wwe will ever have a wrestlemania at 3 different places ever again?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I really hope not. I'm curious about the ticket prices for each of the venues, because it'd kinda suck only have a small amount of matches at a Wrestlemania for each crowd. Since it's grown into such a global phenomenon where people travel all around the world to see it live, I doubt they'd pull anything like that again.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
I'll press charges on the WWE and Vince if they were to pull something like that again. The entire concept of having 1 event in 3 different locations at the same time is asinine.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Yeah, this was a bad idea. The fact WM 2 is considered one of the worst Wrestlemanias ever also adds to the fact they'll never have Wrestlemania in 3 locations again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I doubt it will ever happen again. I could maybe see a match being offsite if there were some lame gimmick attached to it like WCW used to do all the time (ie: on the roof of a building, in a graveyard, in HHH and Steph's bed, ect.).

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Idk call it a crazy idea but I think its possible to have one wrestlemania take place in London and another one take place in the states on the same day only problem is WWE does not have a big enough roster at all to pull it off you would at least have to have 9 matches for each location.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I hope not because probably the first town's main event would have Santino in it and that would suck. And WM 2 sucked from pretty much top to bottom.

·
Registered
748 Posts
It won't happen again. But if Vince really wanted to, he could pull it off today and draw decent crowds for three big arenas, but definitely not three stadiums. This year WM had 5 headlining matches (Brock/Drew, Taker/AJ, Cena/Wyatt, Orton/Edge, Goldberg/Strowman). If Vince could come up with one more headlining match, and every match on the card takes place in front of the live crowd, that's two headling matches he could have in each city. The roster is big enough between Raw, Smackdown and NXT to fill out the undercard for each arena. If everything lasts 7 and a half hours like this year, that's enough action for each city .

But it will never happen again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.