Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think seeing this guy not be able to do anything at BFG confirms that he is legit injured some of us thought it was fake.. anyway i think it sucks tna brought hogan in and he cant even wrestle.. its kind of sad the last match i remember him having was with randy orton. (who i dont view as a star) why they never did cena vs hogan IS BEYOND ME.. but that's a different story.. anyhow.. if this guy had 5 matches left in him who would you put him against?

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Hopefully not hisback is in bad shape and he can do so many other things he doesnt eed to ruin his body any more for the fans.

If we could roll the years back and have him like he was in 2002 (still not great but still able to put on a watchable match) from TNA id lie to see him face - Angle, Aj Styles, Pope, Wolfe, and Bobby Roode.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If I was booking Hogan's matches?

Hmmmmm.

I'd start out with a handicap ladder match against Sabu and Rob Terry. That should finish him off for good, and then there's no need for the other 4.

Edit: Sorry, I know you said no hate, but the idea was just too intriguing.

·
Premium Member
44,184 Posts
I doubt it. This last surgery pretty much did him in I think.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I fear that they're eventually going for Hogan vs Flair. Whilst I can tolerate Flair in some capacity at TNA, Hogan wrestling is worse. It's 2010, he doesn't draw anything and he's damaged his body too much.

·
Banned
367 Posts
Well, due to TNA being so boring nowadays, I actually don't mind seeing Hogan win the World Title, "Mcmahon ECW Style", for a few weeks/months. And no, I'm not a TNA hater, I'm in fact quite a long time viewer.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Seeing him in WWE is pretty OK because of the way and style he does come back and have matches. But when it comes to TNA, I think he should have another match, a retirement match would be cool. The dude was such an icon and still is, I think at the very least, he deserves to have a retirement match. And then who knows, sticking around TNA as the ownership guy isn't a bad role for him.

Reactions: The Skarupa

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
I think seeing this guy not be able to do anything at BFG confirms that he is legit injured some of us thought it was fake.. anyway i think it sucks tna brought hogan in and he cant even wrestle.. its kind of sad the last match i remember him having was with randy orton. (who i dont view as a star) why they never did cena vs hogan IS BEYOND ME.. but that's a different story.. anyhow.. if this guy had 5 matches left in him who would you put him against?
Actually his last match was with Abyss(amania) against AJ and Flair if I remember correctly. He barely took an arm drag.

That is sad. That being said, he should wrestle a retirement match.

1-Angle
2-Hardy
3-RVD
4-Flair
5-Styles

Unfortunatly, he'll probably end up facing Sting (with his god damn T-shirt on)

Seeing him in WWE is pretty OK because of the way and style he does come back and have matches. But when it comes to TNA, I think he should have another match, a retirement match would be cool. The dude was such an icon and still is, I think at the very least, he deserves to have a retirement match. And then who knows, sticking around TNA as the ownership guy isn't a bad role for him.

I very much agree. People expect all or nothing, but in his condition I think he could have a reasonably good match when he's healed up.

Dude might not be able to do much but I think he could still take a 5-star or a Swanton, and that's all that really matters.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yes.

It'll probably be crap, and it might only be one more, but I think he'll do anything to have at least one more so he can build it up as a retirement match.

I still think he'd dearly want to do another WrestleMania match before he calls it a day, though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As a fan of wrestling, a fan of TNA and most importantly a fan of Hogan I really hope not.

As things stand in 5 years time if Hogan is not in a wheel chair he'll be lucky. I just can't see his back taking another bump.

Sadly however I wouldn't be surprised if we do see him wrestle again.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hopefullly? no.

Probably? Yes.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The way its going at the moment, I can't see him ever wrestling again. Maybe if he went fully into rehab he could squeeze some form of a match out maybe a retirement match.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts