Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,726 Posts
And you forgot that Triple H won the Royal Rumble, won the WWE Title, beat Ambrose and Ziggler clean and the mainevented Wrestlemania? in fucking 2016? is that not enough for you?
So if it was KANE who won the Rumble, won the WWE title and would have beaten Ambrose & Ziggler clean and mainevented wrestlemania. Would you be just as upset or would you be praising hallelujah songs about it?

mind you, Kane is older of the two.. just putting it into a perspective.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
That's a good thing for the rising stars because Triple H would have buried them all
Depends on the talents. Would've loved to have seen him wrestle Mysterio, Del Rio, McIntyre, Barrett, and Sandow. They would have been good matches for the most part regardless.

- Vic

·
Banned
1,970 Posts
So if it was KANE who won the Rumble, won the WWE title and would have beaten Ambrose & Ziggler clean and mainevented wrestlemania. Would you be just as upset or would you be praising hallelujah songs about it?

mind you, Kane is older of the two.. just putting it into a perspective.
The fact that Kane is only two years older than Triple H means nothing.... just putting it into a perspective, plus Triple H h is older than Big Show..... just putting it into a perspective.

And Triple H has been wrestling in WWE since 1995 just putting it in to a perspective, so I find weird that we're in 2016 and he's still in the spotlight, 21 years later......

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The fact that Kane is only two years older than Triple H means nothing.... just putting it into a perspective, plus Triple H h is older than Big Show..... just putting it into a perspective.

And Triple H has been wrestling in WWE since 1995 just putting it in to a perspective, so I find weird that we're in 2016 and he's still in the spotlight, 21 years later......
And hopefully, 10 years more. HHH should keep wrestling as long as he's in the great shape he's in and put some of his guys like Rollins, Owens etc over while still making sporadic appearances and giving Pedigrees to people like Kane and Big Show here and there.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,726 Posts

Kane has been wrestling since 92. Show has been wrestling since 95. By your logic they shouldn't be wrestling then either ;)

·
Banned
1,970 Posts
Kane has been wrestling since 92. Show has been wrestling since 95. By your logic they shouldn't be wrestling then either ;)
Triple H started wrestling in 1992 as well , I was talking about the year Triple H started wrestling in WWE which was in 1995. :wink2:

And I didn't say that Triple H shouldn't be wrestling anymore, I said that Triple H shouldn't be in the spotlight consistently in 2015/2016. :wink2:

Well if I'm honet with you, I would be fine if Triple H doesn't wrestle anymore because I didn't enjoy a match of him in a long time :wink2:

And hopefully, 10 years more. HHH should keep wrestling as long as he's in the great shape he's in and put some of his guys like Rollins, Owens etc over while still making sporadic appearances and giving Pedigrees to people like Kane and Big Show here and there.
1. Triple H in the spotlight in 2026? :HA

2. Yeah, hopefully 10 years from now he won't be burying guys like he did with Punk, Zack Ryder, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton at WM 25, or stealing the moment of the young talent like he did with Owend and Rollins.

3. The last time HHH had a confrontation with Big Show, HHH got knocked out, and the last time HHH had a confrontation with Kane it ended in this way:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I expect a Undertaker-like end of his career. He's going to wrestle until all the guys who were bigger than him are gone from the company for a few years. Then he'll give himself a big farewell match and the company will push him as one of the goats. After XXV I learned not to underestimate this guy's inflated ego.

·
Registered
331 Posts
He's alright, but I can't look at him the same way after witnessing his reign of terror in the early 00's. His win over Orton was the nail in the coffin for me. My opinion hasn't changed much since then despite the good work he has done with NXT.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
It seems like things are winding down for him, bare in mind he pretty much runs the fucking show, if he really wanted to put himself over new stars, it would be happening right now. He's probably just going to do his thing of getting involved when it helps heels get over, wrestle like once or twice every two years, put over young guys and that's it... probably just at Wrestlemania. It seems like he's fine with that role, but at the same time probably doesn't want to job *too* much so I think we can expect him to pop up here and there over the years.... he'll probably be in the same role the Undertaker is in now (minus winning his matches lol).

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
His new contract that he signed this year allows him to wrestle until WM 35 in 2019. He'll be 49. So no I don't think he'll wrestle into his 50s and especially not his 60s. I also remember a interview he did years ago where he said he won't be wrestling when he's 50 years old.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
It seems like things are winding down for him, bare in mind he pretty much runs the fucking show, if he really wanted to put himself over new stars, it would be happening right now. He's probably just going to do his thing of getting involved when it helps heels get over, wrestle like once or twice every two years, put over young guys and that's it... probably just at Wrestlemania. It seems like he's fine with that role, but at the same time probably doesn't want to job *too* much so I think we can expect him to pop up here and there over the years.... he'll probably be in the same role the Undertaker is in now (minus winning his matches lol).
He really does not run the show. At least give some accurate facts.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,027 Posts
Nope. He only comes back occasionally nowadays, can't see him wrestling regularly in his 50s or 60s especially when he gets a more backstage role in the future.

·
Registered
7,633 Posts
As long as there are geeks to pedigree and heat to steal he'll be there.

I'm pretty sure his goal is to become the oldest man to ever main event WM.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It was sad to see Triple H wrestling after 40, I hope he retires as soon as possible but he won't retire of course, he needs to bury some young talents.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
He really does not run the show. At least give some accurate facts.
He was calling shots and making booking decisions almost 20 years ago and hasn't been out of that seat since. If the guy really wanted to put the strap on himself and make the show all about him he'd have zero resistance with doing it. Hell, he had the title six months ago lol.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts