·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could hbk being the special guest referee mean for his short term future
a match with DB,Which would be a dream
A match with HHH At Wm 30
Or no match at all ...he refree's then goes back to san antonio

which of the three are most likley in your opinion and which one would u like to happen the most
Or other outcomes you think will happen ?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Re: WIll HBK Wrestle again ?

He'll never wrestle again, he's a special attraction, his role is even more reduced now than it was between 98 and 2002, he's only there to add to storylines not to be the storyline.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,816 Posts
Re: Speculation on Shawn Michaels Wrestling Again

It would be stupid. The only match that could ever make sense would be him actually ending the streak, which isn't happening. He had the perfect send off, he shouldn't do a Flair and fuck it up.

He did look in better shape Monday though than he had on previous returns, and I've no doubt he'd still put everyone in the locker room to shame in the ring.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

I would welcome this with giant open arms depending on the opponent. There are 4 guys in the WWE I would want him to face. Lesnar, Rock, Dbry or Triple H.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Should not happen and it will not happen. HBK has the perfect last match and the perfect send off. WHy would he ruin that. I could see him getting involved with the current take over storyline in a non wrestling role but he wont wrestle again

·
Men with Ven
4,274 Posts

It would be stupid. The only match that could ever make sense would be him actually ending the streak, which isn't happening. He had the perfect send off, he shouldn't do a Flair and fuck it up.

He did look in better shape Monday though than he had on previous returns, and I've no doubt he'd still put everyone in the locker room to shame in the ring.
Exactly

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts

Can only echo what others have said. Don't ruin a perfect last match and send off. Stay retired Shawn.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts

HBK wil be in a storyline but I doubt he will enter the ring again. He enjoys his retirement very much & has too much respect for Taker unlike what Flair did to him.

·
Read Only
1,147 Posts

I can see him wrestling Triple h at wrestlemania, and I also imagine undertaker and most people being fine with this.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts

I don't think he's broke like Flair, or the attention seeker like him to come back.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts

I can see him wrestling Triple h at wrestlemania, and I also imagine undertaker and most people being fine with this.
Exactly.

Every can fuck of with the "it would be disrespectful to Taker" bullshit. Disrespectful would be telling someone when they can and can't wrestle again to earn a payday.

If HBK can still go, and I don't know why he couldn't, I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I hope so, he can only make this awful product better at the moment

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Shawn Michaels to screw daniel bryan at hell in a cell which leads to Michaels vs bryan at mania student vs teacher?
cena vs taker WHC
rock vs lesnar
ortan vs triple h WWE title
I think that would sound like a pretty solid wrestlemania but I doubt any f that will happen.

·
Banned
72 Posts

fuck him if he'll wrestle again just to put over his egomaniac friend. If they really wanted to do this shit they could have done it at WrestleMania 26.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts

HBK has respected his retirement match

The way I look at it, WM30 all bets are off

·
Registered
381 Posts

Don't forget that WWE retired Ric Flair. Ric Flair didn't choose to retire; plus before Flair started wrestling again he did ask for HBK's blessing.
I myself would like to see Shawn return for Wrestlemania to square off against the Rock. That would be an epic encounter. That being said; if they are continuing with the Vince vs. Triple H storyline for Wrestlemania I can see HBK coming back as Vince's man to square off against the Game. That would be a great battle.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts

Shawn is not wrestling. Period.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts