Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Shawn is my all time favourite wrestler, just to release it :p

Do you think Shawn will be at the RAWs leading up to HIAC? God I hope he is, I marked like a little girl when I heard his music, I literally elbow dropped the floor.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I would love to see HBK in WWE again.But there's a small problem.

We have HHH easily outshining Daniel Bryan.Now we will have Shawn Michaels outshining Daniel Bryan as well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes. He will be.

On next weeks Raw, HHH and Steph are insulting Bryan. HBK comes out and tries to superkick HHH, he misses and knocks Stephs teeth out.

HHH looks at HBK then smiles. Gets on the mic and tells everyone his masterplan of marrying Steph to get control of WWE 20 years ago. Now HBK and HHH are in charge of WWE. They cancel the main event at HIAC and give the title to CM Punk because it's best for business.

Meanwhile Steph is rolling around on the floor in pain since her teeth were knocked out. HHH picks her up and is about to pedigree her. But Steph counter is. She takes off her mask and reveals that it's not Steph at all it's... The crowd go wild at the reveal. Suddenly JR comes spirnting down to ringside, puts on his headset and say 'BAHHHHH GAWD, THATS GOTTA BE, THATS GOTTA BE KANE'

HHH and HBK are shocked, but then Kane takes off his mask and it turns out to be Rikishi. HHH is livid, it turns out he has been fucking Rikishi for 20 years thinking it was Steph. Rikishi gets on the mic and says 'I did it... for the cock'

The moral of the story?

Paul Heyman is the best.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Yes. He will be.

On next weeks Raw, HHH and Steph are insulting Bryan. HBK comes out and tries to superkick HHH, he misses and knocks Stephs teeth out.

HHH looks at HBK then smiles. Gets on the mic and tells everyone his masterplan of marrying Steph to get control of WWE 20 years ago. Now HBK and HHH are in charge of WWE. They cancel the main event at HIAC and give the title to CM Punk because it's best for business.

Meanwhile Steph is rolling around on the floor in pain since her teeth were knocked out. HHH picks her up and is about to pedigree her. But Steph counter is. She takes off her mask and reveals that it's not Steph at all it's... The crowd go wild at the reveal. Suddenly JR comes spirnting down to ringside, puts on his headset and say 'BAHHHHH GAWD, THATS GOTTA BE, THATS GOTTA BE KANE'

HHH and HBK are shocked, but then Kane takes off his mask and it turns out to be Rikishi. HHH is livid, it turns out he has been fucking Rikishi for 20 years thinking it was Steph. Rikishi gets on the mic and says 'I did it... for the cock'

The moral of the story?

Paul Heyman is the best.
Dammit Vince Russo, stop trying to be apart of the IWC. Your not qualified.:austin2

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Yes. He will be.

The moral of the story?

Paul Heyman is the best.
:lol :clap

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yes. He will be.

The moral of the story?

Paul Heyman is the best.
If this happened the ratings would be through the roof:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
Yes. He will be.

The moral of the story?

Paul Heyman is the best.
GODDAMMIT! That's best for business. :vince

:lmao

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
think about, either way this benefits Bryan. If he wins the match, he is the champion, if he loses, HBK and HHH are feuding with him, its a win win.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts