Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are these guys and what happened to their feud with the guns? Sorry I skip through alot of TNA nowdays so maybe I accidentally fast foward through them but where have they been? They were starting to look like a real threat against the Guns if I remember correctly and now they're suddenly gone? Have they been having random matches with the guns on ppv with no story or buildup?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
They've been winning fairly consistently over the past couple months. And when they did lose they ended up giving a beat down afterwards.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Generation Me have been on and off TV as of late, but they've been getting pushed....I don't know how this is worthy of a thread when a "TNA Tag Teams" thread is open as well!

Let me give you a timeline:

No Surrender 2010: Guns beat Generation Me, Bucks turn heel
September-October: On TV every week, cutting promos and continuing feud with Guns
Bound For Glory: Guns defeat Generation Me
October: Generation Me vs. Ink Inc vs. MCMG on Impact for the belts

They're getting TV time and they'll be on Impact....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok I'm sorry about the spoiler, but is it really worth getting that mad over, like knowing the result to one match on Impact is gonna ruin your lives, I didn't even name the other wrestlers involved in the damn match. I simply said the ending and went into no further detail, But I'm sorry if this one incident is worse than the Holocaust to you guys.
People have hardly overreacted, just expressed their annoyance. Maybe you could edit the post so no one else sees it who is trying to avoid spoilers

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I would hardly call this a lack of push... Any more and we'd have everyone complaining about how they're shoving them down our throats. I think they're doing a perfect job with their push.

·
Registered
673 Posts
they should change their clothes...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts