Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always thought having Daniels join Fortune was a stupid decision as it was perfect with the four members they had, but now, it seems the whole team is just apart and not even a unit.

AJ and Daniels have fallen out and are facing off, Roode and Storm are moving into the singles competition storylines and Kaz will just be the X-Divsion guy who will probably end up feuding with Jarrett or something.

At least with Immortal, they come out as a group or are seen together and as a unit even though the stable is an absolute pile of shit.

Im annoyed how Fortune is coming apart and people in Immortal and all coming up smelling roses. Im fed up of hearing Bully Ray every week, I sure as hell don't care about Steiner unless he's on the mic, how the fuck is Gunner 'Immortal' and I couldn't give a toss about Hogan and bischoff's characters in the group.

Fortune are one of the best stables in pro wrestling as of late and should have beaten Immortal to disband that group at a PPV long ago, but it just seems Fortune will end soon after all the ways the storylines are going while Immortal are going to be around forever, urgh.

What do other people think?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It still exists?

I've totally forgotten that stable was even still around since it's been totally irrelevant for months.
Yep, but were constantly reminded about Immortal on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Immortal will be gone once Hogan leaves. Which could be soon, or it could be when he dies. I'd say Fortune will outlast Immortal either way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts