Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night the anonymous GM via Punk said the GM has ordered a cease and desist order on any physical contact between Cole and Lawler. If they violate this, they will be terminated.

King pushed Cole into a RKO... that's physical contact.

Next Raw Cole has King terminated. I think this will happen

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not that interesting really but as long as whatever happens it leads to getting good ole JR back on the mic for them. By the way does it seem like to anyone else that CM Punk has put up a better resume than Cole to be the voice of the WWE already?

·
Banned
858 Posts
Not that interesting really but as long as whatever happens it leads to getting good ole JR back on the mic for them. By the way does it seem like to anyone else that CM Punk has put up a better resume than Cole to be the voice of the WWE already?
No. His resume consists of about four shows, one of which he was horrible in.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I was thinking about this too, if I was the GM I would definitely punish King for defying a direct order as King DID push Cole. It would be different if King went to fake punch cole which made cole run into the RKO, but he shoved Cole pretty hard.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Won't happen. Lawler would've had to be fired on the spot for it to make any sense. The GM isn't going to wait another week to fire him if he considered that physical contact. WWE always does shit like this, they order no fighting between people and then the face does what Lawler did, they push the heel into somebody else. As long as Lawler doesn't punch, kick or execute a wrestling move on Cole, they'll let it pass.

Lawler does need to leave, though. He's beyond boring.

On a side note, it was fucking great when CM Punk went to read the email and everybody started cheering. :lmao Just let him do it every week, the crowd knows who we want.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Im thinking Jerry Lawler Will get fired
but in truth his retiring
why else would he be so heavily involved
for the first time in years and fueding
with michael cole of all people
like another poster said i think this is
Jerry Lawlers goodbye to the buisness
tbo ill miss him and i respect
what his done for the buisness