Wrestling Forum banner

Will Cole continue commentating after WM?

502 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  CrotchChop
Don't get me wrong, I like heel Cole. He really seems to have gotten it down.

But on the other hand, it's gotten a bit annoying how he seems to completely bury wrestlers on commentary. I know color commentators do that, but he still remains play-by-play and in between all of that he completely mocks the wrestler. I'm sure some IWC members enjoy the bashing and whatnot, and I used to be one of them, but lately I'm noticing that if this continues it just makes putting people who are NOT HEEL over that much harder.

I think he'd be better as a full-time manager now. The Cole Mine is genius, but it's gettin a bit over the top. He seems to try and run the entire show interrupting Josh all the time to indicate how much he hates Person A or something.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
I don't see how he could. I know Lawler will be after Mania and he and Cole can't work together, so even if he did it would be Smackdown only. That might work if he's on Smackdown Lawler and Matthews are on Raw. That way Cole could do sort of a manager/commentator dealie over there.

I would way prefer Ross on raw but I Dont see Vince letting it happen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.