Wrestling Forum banner

Will CM Punk Move to RAW?

• Yes, it's in his best interest.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Yes, but it's a bad move for him.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, he'll stay on Smackdown....unfortunately

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, he'll stay on Smackdown for good reason.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I don't give a damn.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of us have heard the rumors, for those who haven't I'll let you know.

It was said that CM Punk replaced Edge for a RAW house show against R-Truth. The week after, Edge was traded to Smackdown. On Smackdown, the Dudebusters come out and rip off their Smackdown T-shirts after being denied to be on team Smackdown to reveal RAW shirts underneath. Despite this, CM Punk is not set to come onto the air on Smackdown this friday, still leaving the possibility he will move to RAW.

I think it would be a good move for him, since he's lost so much credibility on Smackdown. Just think of the great feuds Punk could get into.

So, will CM Punk move to RAW? Yes or no? Please give your opinions why or why not.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
i hope he isnt, while i love Punk and i wanna see him every monday night, if he isn't getting pushed on Smackdown is going to be worse on Raw.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
He should stay on SD. I know he's not doing a whole lot there at the moment, but it will be 10 times worse on raw. If he goes over to the red brand he will just become Orton's bitch or something.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He should stay on SD. I know he's not doing a whole lot there at the moment, but it will be 10 times worse on raw. If he goes over to the red brand he will just become Orton's bitch or something.
As opposed to being 'Takers bitch on Smackdown?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I vote he finish out NX3 and returns as a face after someone makes fun of him a few weeks for being on that show. Although, truth be told. You get a better push jobbing to Orton than Taker due to age not wearing on the body as much. Could be argued against experience.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Dudebusters going to RAW........... NOT FAIR TRADE

HOPEFULLY CM Punk will go to RAW

fpalm

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dudebusters to Raw
Punk going to Raw?
New stable?!?!......to take on the Nexus?!?! (punk was involved in the first attack on Raw)
Punk face turn with the Dudebusters.....
Vance Archer getting pushed?!?!?

Oh interesting times!!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Punk should've gone to Raw the day after his latest promo there.
He is directionless right now on SD.

Punk/Bryan, Punk/Orton, Punk/Cena, Punk/Hunter all sound interesting.As well as matches with Miz,Nexus or whatever.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I do think Punk will move to RAW and do want him there. You can all go on about how he's going to be 'buried' on RAW but seriously? He can't be in a worse position than he is right now. I look forward to him getting new competition and initially when he comes over, he's probably going to be treated as a bigger deal, so I see no problem there.

He's scheduled to appear at this Fridays RAW house show so if he appears...he's probably/definatly on RAW.

·
The Knight
1,746 Posts
Punk is very limited where he is. There aren't that many fresh guys left to feud with, other than Kofi Kingston - while that's a feud I'd love to see (and one I hope we see some serious work put into in the future when it happens), I think he'd be in a much better position on Raw.

There's plenty of guys he can feud well with, too - Bourne, Orton, Cena, Nexus (1st attack, of course), HHH if/when he comes back, Daniel Bryan, and John Morrison to name a few. I'd watch Raw for any of those feuds.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Thank goodness I'll get to see him in Stockton, CA this Saturday night by going to a Raw house show, haha. Yeah, he's almost certainly moving. And that's not a bad thing, it's a good thing.

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
I wrote it before, he can be to Raw what Chris Jericho was to an extent. He has the ability to move up and down the card, be entertaining and have good matches with anyone.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
He'll be The Miz's 7th member for Team Raw. Yeah.

Especially given who the Smackdown captain will be.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
The Raw GM is an idiot if it's Edge for The Dudebusters.
Edge for CM Punk and The Dudebusters is relatively fair, since kayfabe-wise Edge is better than CM Punk.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I really want to see a CM Punk/Randy Orton feud and CM Punk/Triple H feud, particularly at WrestleMania for either of them but I just think that Punk will develop the same problems on RAW that he has on SmackDown! so I'd rather see him ride this out and stay on SmackDown!

Punk/Edge feud could be something that gets people back into SmackDown! again

Mr Straight Edge vs The Rated R Superstar surely has star quality written all over it

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I wrote it before, he can be to Raw what Chris Jericho was to an extent. He has the ability to move up and down the card, be entertaining and have good matches with anyone.
Exactly what I've been saying as well. He'll effectively take Jericho's spot the moment he is traded.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.