Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this would be awesome, although I'm not sure if it will happen. But I guess it depends on how they play it out. If this does happen, what do you think will happen and will one of them be the winner?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Been there, done this.

Christian and Triple H, yes. Chris Jericho, no.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Because he's working on the new Fozzy CD, and last I knew he was booking another tour for this summer.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
jericho mentioned in a very recent interview that he does not see him self returning to the WWE any time soon.tride to find the interview to provide a source but couldn't.there was extracts of it on sescoops.com not that long ago

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'm not kidding. :no:
Once is fine. Twice = trolling (poorly).

CM12Punk, I would like to see Undertaker come back. However the last report I saw was that he may not even be ready for WrestleMania. Hopefully, that's not true.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I read somewhere that Christian had a major setback with his shoulder, and may not be back for a while.

Although, can you imagine what would happen if he did come back?

"It's... It's Christian"!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Once is fine. Twice = trolling (poorly).

CM12Punk, I would like to see Undertaker come back. However the last report I saw was that he may not even be ready for WrestleMania. Hopefully, that's not true.
You're well versed in that.

Jericho ain't coming back anytime soon. He wanted to come back for 3 years, he did so and now he wants to broaden his horizons. There will come a time when he gets the wrestling bug again I'm sure but I'll be surprised if he makes a 2011 appearance.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
You're well versed in that.

Jericho ain't coming back anytime soon. He wanted to come back for 3 years, he did so and now he wants to broaden his horizons. There will come a time when he gets the wrestling bug again I'm sure but I'll be surprised if he makes a 2011 appearance.
Lol. I don't troll.

However, I was wrong. I hadn't see a topic on Jericho saying he wasn't coming back, and when I ran a google search I didn't see anything. My bad. Thanks to Leviathan_Batista for posting the link.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I was just kidding of course he won't be gone for 10 years... that would be insane. Mind you he's the kind of guy that will be entertaining still in his early sixties.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Jericho isn't coming back. Triple H and Christian will.

Knowing the WWE, Christian is likely to be thrown out as soon as he enters the ring. For Triple H, there's 3 possibilities.

1 ~ Win. Probably not going to happen, as his only opponent is Sheamus and I just don't see that as a viable title match for WM. It has to involve Cena, as it does every year. You put the face of the company in the world title match, and it just doesn't make sense to make it a 3 way.

2 ~ Re-hash the Foley Royal Rumble return in 2004, where he returns and eliminates himself while aggressively attacking Sheamus.

3 ~ And probably the most likely. Sheamus enters early, maybe #1, maybe #2, maybe #3, 4, 5, etc, he generally dominates, until Triple H enters in the middle of the pack, getting close to #20 or so, he dominates Sheamus and throws him out, then Triple H makes it to the final four and Sheamus returns to blindside him. This allows Triple H to believably lose, continue the fued, and make sure Sheamus wasn't an afterthought.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
im thinking WWE is going to have christian return @ number 30, and then get thrown out right away, just to piss me off

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I think Trips is coming back for sure. Christian I don't really know (or care for that matter). Is he healed up or still rehabbing? I don't think Jericho is coming back for a long time yet. He said so himself, he wants to focus on music and acting which sucks because WWE could really use him right now but he doesn't think its his problem lol. Can't say that I blame him either.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Triple H will come back at Rumble do doubt, Jericho's not coming back for another 6 months or so and Christian I don't know, I just read an article that he healthy and ready to return and then I read another one were it said that he suffered a shoulder problem and won't be back until after Mania.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts