5226 Views 37 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  caocao
just wondering cause wwe treats him bad
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
9,884 Posts
It's possible. Who knows.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
How does WWE treat him bad? He's getting paid more than he ever would have in TNA. He's being treated just fine.

· Registered
8,568 Posts
Why in TNA? He's already been down that road before and TNA did EVERYTHING that they can do with him in TNA.

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
Considering that he just returned to tv and will probably be involved in a world title match at Mania, I doubt it.

And how is he being treated bad?

· Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Yeah how is he being treated bad? He's in the main event on smackdown at the minute.

It's taken a while to get near there, but I think he had to prove himself all over again to Vince, since coming back

· Registered
2,059 Posts
I just think most people felt that by now he would have been a World Champion in the WWE. Since he has come back to the WWE guys like Sheamus, Swagger, & Miz have been given the main event pushes, especially Sheamus & Miz. Now it's Del Rio's turn and alot of TNA fans like myself really liked Christian and cant understand why he hasnt been a champ yet.

· Registered
1,415 Posts
i think he'll come back after another year or 2 in the E most likely after edge quits. it sounded like to me edge and christian wanted to do a program together because it had not really been done and was overdue. but vince seemed to be against it. if it doesn't materialize i would assume that captain charisma will return.

· Registered
1,195 Posts
His contract in WWE ends in 2012.

Unless there's a miracle and Vince decides to give him a world title, I don't see why he wouldn't think about coming back. He loved it in TNA, and his fans loved him there too.

Btw, those thinking he'll be added to the World title match at Mania are setting yourselves up for disappointment, not happening, sorry, move on.

· Registered
12,664 Posts
Considering that he just returned to tv and will probably be involved in a world title match at Mania, I doubt it.

And how is he being treated bad?
That isn't guaranteed though. But He shouldn't have left, I mean seriously how long was he over at the WWE and got nothing? Jeff Hardy came back and he was instantly thrown into the main event scene. I mean ya Christian win the ECW title but come on, its the ECW title.

He left to give WWE another shot and yet he hasn't. Seems like he has to climb the ladder all over again

· Registered
7,589 Posts
just wondering cause wwe treats him bad
By treat him bad i will take that as your take on him being a main event star in TNA and as of so far in WWE he has been no more than a mid card wrestler bar his run in ECW but that isn't treating a wrestler bad because WWE is so much bigger than TNA so someone who has been a main event star in TNA most likely won't be a main event star in WWE or at least straight away. I really do believe that had Christian not been injured we would have seen Edge/Christian at WrestleMania 27 as i believed that Christian was going to turn heel before his injury but the injury and how long he was going to be out for played a HUGE part in where we are now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Christian added to the Edge/Alberto Del Rio match at WrestleMania seeing how he is officially returning next week on SmackDown and it is reported that there will be no Money in the Bank match this year leaving Christian nothing to do, it would be pretty pointless to bring Christian back before WrestleMania and then give him nothing to do. In my opinion right now the only thing going for the Edge/Del Rio feud is the involvement of Christian as his feud with Alberto Del Rio seems to have so much more heat to it and i think putting Christian into the match and making it a Triple Threat would create so many options as well as making the match better itself.

As for returning to TNA though i can't see it happening anytime soon seeing as Christian was said to have signed a five year contract when he returned to WWE which would mean he still has something like three years left to go thus meaning he would be 40 years old when his contract runs out. No one can honestly say we know where TNA will be in three years time as a company but with the talent they already have in AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Beer Money, Frankie Kazarian, D'Angelo Dinero, Matt Morgan, Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy, The Motor City Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, Desmond Wolfe, Generation Me and Hernandez all younger than Christian and the majority of them likely to become much bigger names in three years i don't see signing Christian at 40 as a likely option.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.