Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Orton mentioning his name this past Monday basically threw it out there in my opinion. How I see this playing out is he'll most likely cost Orton his match against Miz and later appear in the Rumble match only to have Orton come out and attack him from behind unexpectedly while he's making his entrance resulting in him needing help from the EMTs and be taken to the back. Orton will then join the Rumble and be one of the last 5 remaining along with Cena, CM Punk, Triple H and Wade Barret. Jericho will then rejoin the match seeing as he was never technically thrown over the top rope and eliminate Orton. Thus leading to a Orton Jericho feud. Now who'll win the Rumble? That I don't know lol. It's hard to predict a winner with so many guys capable of winning.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I hope he'll be back by then, but aren't all the reports still saying he won't even be back for Mania?

I know they could be wrong, but I was just wondering.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I hope he's back by then. And that feud will be good, especially keeping Orton from the title.

·
Banned
306 Posts
I would prefer for him tocome back after Mania and help enhance some talent.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It would make for a great story, but in return continue to make the Miz's WWE title reign look like a joke. It would still indicate that The Miz needs help retaining his title against bigger-named superstars.

I think yesterday Jericho tweeted something targeted to Sheamus, Orton, Barrett, and the Miz about the torch being passed down. :(

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Jericho/Orton feud sounds good, but i doubt it will happen simply because i just can't see Orton not getting involved in WWE title picture during RTWM this year. He didn't headline WM last year so this year might be his turn considering he's one of the most over superstars on Raw.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I'm having Jericho withdrawal, I need him to return soon.

Having him return at the Rumble would be awesome, but I think the scenario would be more interesting if he were just a surprise Rumble entrant, rather than interfering in the Miz/Orton match also. Orton could lose the match anyway (probably not clean, can't see that happening anytime soon... Alex Riley interference?) and then he could join the Rumble later on as one of the last few entrants. Dominate, throwing everyone over the top rope. Then he's alone in the ring, on the mat in viper pose, waiting for his next victim..... JERICHO'S MUSIC HITS! :shocked:

Just, yes. I want that to happen please. I don't really mind what happens after he hits the ring, they can both eliminate each other for all I care. I just want this feud to be set up. <3

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
It would make for a great story, but in return continue to make the Miz's WWE title reign look like a joke. It would still indicate that The Miz needs help retaining his title against bigger-named superstars.

I think yesterday Jericho tweeted something targeted to Sheamus, Orton, Barrett, and the Miz about the torch being passed down. :(
Well is it not? I think the point is that he needs help and he's escaping by the skin of his teeth. I mean look at how he won the title, not to mention he has A-Ri backing him up to make him more believable, and he needed help to beat Lawler for goodness sakes. Sure he beat Morrison clean, but Morrison isn't a main eventer yet, not to mention they're former partners and Miz has beaten him in the past.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts