Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first I thought my pick was Big Show, and if this doesn't happen, he's definitely my second pick. But here's how i think the Royal Rumble will go down- Randy Orton will beat The Miz to become the new WWE Champion. 29 superstars will be announced to be in the rumble, with one mystery contestant. Either the 29th or 30th contestant will be the mystery, which will turn out to be Y2J. Jericho will go on to win the rumble & face Orton at Mania 27. What do you think??

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I absolutely want him to come back at the Rumble, but I don't want him to win it. I want someone that's NOT returning to win.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I think not.

·
Registered
844 Posts
It's about the only thing missing from his CV and he is likely to retire within a couple of years. A man of his calibre, with all that he's provided to the company (in terms of entertainment and putting over young talent), it seems fitting to let him win one.

But, he's hasn't been over enough with the crowd to pull off WM main events despite how much the older crowd love him. Plus, there were rumours that he isn't getting along with WWE management either.

On balance of things, I'd love to see him return and win, but I don't think it'll happen for him this year.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
As much as I like Chris Jericho, I don't want to see yet another surprise(or not so surprise) return at the the Rumble and winning it. The only person I would want that to happen would be Christian. Other then that, it's too overdone.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Will he come back at the Rumble? I think he might just. But I don't think he'll win it (and he shouldn't either).

Right now, my money is on Cena, Barrett or Punk winning the Rumble. I lean towards the latter two because neither have won it before and they seem to like a fresh winner each year, but I really can't see it going to anyone outside of that trio.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I don't think Y2J's gonna get the "mystery entrant win" in the Rumble. I mean, last year it was Edge to come back and face Jericho. I don't think would suit properly.

But regardless, the Rumble win is reserved for Trips, although I too would like
someone that's NOT returning to win.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really can't see it happening but I definately want him back. Also why was your 1st pick Big Show?
My first pick was big show because he hasn't won it yet, he seems to be getting a push & he's apparently got a dvd coming out in march. I think it would be interesting to see him win it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
My first pick was big show because he hasn't won it yet, he seems to be getting a push & he's apparently got a dvd coming out in march. I think it would be interesting to see him win it.
Big Show winning the Rumble and then going on to headlining WrestleMania for a chance to become World Heavyweight Champion? Hmm....

Although if this means no more face "lol nukclehead is funi i punch u KO" Big Show and they're just giving him the win because he's been in the company for so long, then, I'm alright with this.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I think he'll enter at 29, everyone will think he'll win it, then Christian will gazump him and enter at 30 and win it. I hope.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't like the idea of Jericho returning to win the Rumble. I think that would be a bit of a waste, too. It would be pretty awesome if Christian won it! Not likely though. :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts