Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will WWE turn John Cena heel tonight? I think it would make the payperview alot better for the end if he turns heel and suprises everyone. You think he will turn heel tonight?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No. Even though storyline-wise it will probably make sense (bigger picture?), it will be bad for business, he's still the most popular superstar in the roster. But i do think he will get 'fired' tonight.

Reactions: ESPNNYC1

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What does it have to do with being bad for business? Austin turned heel before in his WWE career before.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Sadly Prospekt is right, he's the biggest draw in the company, and kids literally will cry if he turns heel tonight, t-shirt sales will plummet, as ideal as it'd be, and as much as I want it to happen, it won't.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
i don't think he does

but he does have a perfect opening ...
Only count to two when Orton RKO's Barrett , pick up Randy , hit him with AA , let Barrett pin him.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
No. There's nobody to take over as the face of the WWE (Orton would be next but he's nowhere near Cena's level) and why would they do it at survivor series? Surely Cena turning heel is a BIG deal so why waste it on a PPV that won't get half they buys WM will.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
TBH I think that Cena will stay babyface for another year or maybe turn at wrestlemania i was reading an article that said HHH could return at anytime so in my opnion i think he is what the bigger picture is ment by. Chances are the Cena will be fired tonight and they will do a rouge cena angle maybe. If cena gives Barret the title he will loose credability with the fans as there so called 'superman'. Plus it wouldnt make sence for a cena heel turn after he has been so against Barret in recent weeks. I would however like to see a heel cena as his character has got stale.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
So he can never ever turn heel then because of merchandise?
Not what I'm saying, it just isn't the right time at the moment, Orton isn't as marketable to kids as Cena is, no one in the company is anywhere near as popular as Cena amongst children, they need to build up a top babyface to take over, and that probably will be Orton, I'll give it till about Wrestlemania before they'll seriously consider a heel turn for Cena, if not I'll be pleasantly surprised and gladly eat my words.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
If he turned heel, that would put him in a feud with Orton right off.

If he got "fired" it would put him in a feud with Barrett. IMO, it would be better to put him in against Barrett even though I'd like to see him in a heel run personally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts